Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Who was the Goon saying it was all a lie?

@Loiosh

Is that what you think I said?

Or is that what you need me to have said?

Because it isn't what I said.

I said there were red flags and there still are, like the "life long liberal" who was quoted who is a hardcore conservative playing the liberal role in multiple articles. Like the fact all the articles are drawing conclusions that conveniently fit the current hot topic but haven't been specifically sustained yet. Look at the people in this thread saying this confirms trans access to bathrooms is dangerous based on this singular event (and ignoring ten years of data from cities where it already exists and shows there is no greater risk than traditional bathroom access).

I said it's possible that everything happened here as described but that people were happy to jump to conclusions without adequate proof.

Is that what you think I said?

Or is that what you need me to have said?

Because it isn't what I said.

I said there were red flags and there still are, like the "life long liberal" who was quoted who is a hardcore conservative playing the liberal role in multiple articles. Like the fact all the articles are drawing conclusions that conveniently fit the current hot topic but haven't been specifically sustained yet. Look at the people in this thread saying this confirms trans access to bathrooms is dangerous based on this singular event (and ignoring ten years of data from cities where it already exists and shows there is no greater risk than traditional bathroom access).

I said it's possible that everything happened here as described but that people were happy to jump to conclusions without adequate proof.

Blah blah blah. You attempted to derail the thread and downplay the rape of a child. And again, you were wrong and let politics cloud your decency.

Learn from it. Don't let politics contaminate your soul. It makes you look vile.

Blah blah blah. You attempted to derail the thread and downplay the rape of a child. And again, you were wrong and let politics cloud your decency.

Learn from it. Don't let politics contaminate your soul. It makes you look vile.

Not a chance.

As I said earlier, this is a radioactive topic because you guys are going to use the cover of a horrible crime to ignore potentially bad reporting to push a narrative. You don't care even a little bit about what happened here or who was hurt, ALL you care about are the politics. I never said this didn't happen, I said there were questions with the reporting and somehow that makes me vile.

It's amazing how looking to verify authenticity is considered a derail, which isn't actually surprising considering how you guys rarely let truth get in the way of a good story.

There are elements of this story which are demonstrably false, which should temper your trust in the things that haven't been specifically verified.

Not a chance.

As I said earlier, this is a radioactive topic because you guys are going to use the cover of a horrible crime to ignore potentially bad reporting to push a narrative. You don't care even a little bit about what happened here or who was hurt, ALL you care about are the politics. I never said this didn't happen, I said there were questions with the reporting and somehow that makes me vile.

It's amazing how looking to verify authenticity is considered a derail, which isn't actually surprising considering how you guys rarely let truth get in the way of a good story.

There are elements of this story which are demonstrably false, which should temper your trust in the things that haven't been specifically verified.

Oh snap. Quadrupling down.

And now the police are in on it. You make Alex Jones look like Walter Conkrite

To be fair to @Loiosh , I dont think his argument was that a sexual assault hadnt taken place. But rather theres questions whether it was done by a by someone wearing a skirt in the girls bathroom, or a trans person or however you want to label it, due to the location of the school being a current conservative hotbed and conservative media reporting the incident.

I think he went a bit into CT territory, but not to the extent that hes arguing there was no assault. At least I think?

To be fair to @Loiosh , I dont think his argument was that a sexual assault hadnt taken place. But rather theres questions whether it was done by a by someone wearing a skirt in the girls bathroom, or a trans person or however you want to label it, due to the location of the school being a current conservative hotbed and conservative media reporting the incident.

I think he went a bit into CT territory, but not to the extent that hes arguing there was no assault. At least I think?

No, that's not what he said.

What confused you likely was the 2 different rapes this puke committed. Mind you, I have doubts the scum is actually even trans.

But he posted doubt on the whole entire thing and implied it was a conspiracy against gender neutral bathrooms.

No, that's not what he said.

What confused you likely was the 2 different rapes this puke committed. Mind you, I have doubts the scum is actually even trans.

But he posted doubt on the whole entire thing and implied it was a conspiracy against gender neutral bathrooms.
Sources I've heard says he went on to rape at least 2 more girls

One point was that they hadn't adequately linked the second rape to the first. Another was the fact all the blame is being put on the school as opposed to the police, who confirmed they had been immediately had been informed of the initial assault.

I also mentioned that one incident doesn't prove the assertion that trans access to bathrooms is dangerous, as we have ten years of data in New York schools that prove otherwise.

On top of all that I pointed out inconsistencies and fraud in the narrative that was generated by a single media outlet who just happens to have a history of insufficient fact checking.

I have since the beginning of my interaction here said it is possible everything happened as described.

I am unclear as to how any of this is CT territory.

Sources I've heard says he went on to rape at least 2 more girls

Wouldn't doubt it. HE/HIM raped once and got away with it.

IMO the school and school board are just as bad as the rapist

This entire story has been so incredibly insane that it’s difficult to process. Every individual in a position of authority failed often in multiple ways, both by doing too much and not enough. None of them have been remotely honest, nearly all of them seem to have been actively deceitful, and the only reason anything has occurred at all that hasn’t been heinous is because a very few somewhat fringe media outlets picked up the story.

At this point I absolutely expect no one to back down from their terrible decisions, no one to be held to account (with the possible exception of the superintendent). Beyond that, the key characters absolutely feel to me like the kind of people who are only upset they got caught, though they’d never consider it that way.

I also mentioned that one incident doesn't prove the assertion that trans access to bathrooms is dangerous, as we have ten years of data in New York schools that prove otherwise.
I don't think allowing trans people access to the bathroom of their choice is dangerous in an of itself. Legit trans people actually consider themselves that sex, so they're not going to engage in sexual misconduct.

The problem is straight dudes with serious short circuits and sexual kinks will take advantage of the opportunity to get their rocks off. Especially when all they have to do to get into their version of the promise land is put on a dress and say they're women. Somehow, some sort of regulatory mechanism should have been put in place from the get go. Do I have the answer or solution? No, but I'm not the one proposing the change, so it's not on me to provide a workable solution.

One point was that they hadn't adequately linked the second rape to the first. Another was the fact all the blame is being put on the school as opposed to the police, who confirmed they had been immediately had been informed of the initial assault.

On top of all that I pointed out inconsistencies and fraud in the narrative that was generated by a single media outlet who just happens to have a history of insufficient fact checking.

I have since the beginning of my interaction here said it is possible everything happened as described.

I am unclear as to how any of this is CT territory.

Ten years ago could a biological male simply state they "identify" as trans and go into the girls bathroom? I'm being serious. I feel like that's a fairly recent development as far as trans rights go. I'm skeptical that 10 years ago someone could walk into a women's bathroom with their dick out and just say "I'm a woman".

I don't think allowing trans people access to the bathroom of their choice is dangerous in an of itself. Legit trans people actually consider themselves that sex, so they're not going to engage in sexual misconduct.

The problem is straight dudes with serious short circuits and sexual kinks will take advantage of the opportunity to get their rocks off. Especially when all they have to do to get into their version of the promise land is put on a dress and say they're women. Somehow, some sort of regulatory mechanism should have been put in place from the get go. Do I have the answer or solution? No, but I'm not the one proposing the change, so it's not on me to provide a workable solution.

Fuck the dress.

I'm a dude that identifies as a tomboy woman

Ten years ago could a biological male simply state they "identify" as trans and go into the girls bathroom? I'm being serious. I feel like that's a fairly recent development as far as trans rights go. I'm skeptical that 10 years ago someone could walk into a women's bathroom with their dick out and just say "I'm a woman".

I saw it the other night when I had a dozen windows open researching this, maybe I can find it later. I'm at work right now.

Here's a site that lists the dozen states that have enacted a ban on discrimination based on gender identity, and it has a scorecard for each state based on many criteria.

Back