Father and son serial killer!?

ironic that the father didn't kill the son. just sayin. also ts if you find that kind of stuff interesting, there were no shortage of gnarly serial killers from south america. some real beasts (no pun intended) that made ted bundy look like the cookie monster.

Successful serial killing in the 1st world>>>>Sucessful serial killing in the 3rd world.

1st world is the big leagues son, easy to rack up body counts in countries filled with people no one gives a shit about with police forces that aren't equipped to deal with such things.

Successful serial killing in the 1st world>>>>Sucessful serial killing in the 3rd world.

1st world is the big leagues son, easy to rack up body counts in countries filled with people no one gives a shit about with police forces that aren't equipped to deal with such things.

umm. ok?

thank you captain obvious.

son

DC Sniper had a 17yr kid as a partner but they were father and son.

George Bush and George W Bush

I kid.......maybe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

I read this guy's story on Wikipedia. He was a pretty awful one. Up there with Bundy in my opinion. From reading the story, I don't think they know all of what he did.

Just read that wiki and it sounds like the police department was quite imcompentant at the time. How do dismiss that many disappearances in a region as just runaways?

Just read that wiki and it sounds like the police department was quite imcompentant at the time. How do dismiss that many disappearances in a region as just runaways?

Yeah, I agree. It seems to me that at some point they would have noticed a pattern developing. Complete incompetence.

ironic that the father didn't kill the son. just sayin. also ts if you find that kind of stuff interesting, there were no shortage of gnarly serial killers from south america. some real beasts (no pun intended) that made ted bundy look like the cookie monster.

China , Brazil, Columbia... There are hundreds of absolutely monstrous serial killers we don't know much about.

But the American ones get most of the notoriety.

DC Sniper had a 17yr kid as a partner but they were father and son.

The kid was a stepson tho iirc. Eliminates the nature part of the argument in this case.

lol. that sounds like dexter. im not sure, i thought most of them were loners.

i was not aware of this. to satisfy some morbid curiosity a while back i looked up a list of the serial killers with the most victims or the worst serial killers in history...something like that. i don't remember much, other that being shocked at some of the numbers, but i don't remember anything from asia. that by doesn't mean they aren't there obviously. i miss shit all the time. i was probably bouncing back and forth between links to the pages of the killers from south america. obvious wiki distractions are obvious.

here is an example:

Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos aka "La Bestia" ("The Beast") - wiki

i don't know if "sinister" begins to describe that one...

edit:

here is the original wiki article i referenced above:

List of serial killers by number of victims - wiki

can't believe that goofy beast guy could get out. hopefully someone can administer some true justice if he does.

The Nightstalker's (Richard Ramirez) uncle was one, and he had a hand in making Ramirez a serial killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

I read this guy's story on Wikipedia. He was a pretty awful one. Up there with Bundy in my opinion. From reading the story, I don't think they know all of what he did.

Over the years, I've read a lot of these -especially the ones on wiki- this one is pretty fucked up and stands out, right down to how it ended for the dude.

Crazy shit indeed. Having two surviving accomplices is most likely what added to this one story wise, fucked up details that aren't normally in these write ups and such because they were there. It's worth a read to anyone who is interested.

We need to get a serial killer wiki thread going around Halloween again this year. We had a damn good on in the OT a couple years back that Pupi started. Not going to read any more of this stuff right now tho, don't have the stomach for it.

The Nightstalker's (Richard Ramirez) uncle was one, and he had a hand in making Ramirez a serial killer.

i have not heard that before! I couldn't find any info either.

With non quality birthing practices most of humanity is massively flawed with massive damage done. They need to study up a ton more on how, when, proper requirements to birth.

I'm not allowed to rent books from the library because I have unpaid late fees.

My dad is in a similar situation. He's a pensioner who has plenty of books at home and claims he didn't rent the books in question in the first place.

But still... genetics lol.

I hope they lock you monsters up for what you've done.

With non quality birthing practices most of humanity is massively flawed with massive damage done. They need to study up a ton more on how, when, proper requirements to birth.

That is true, also people suck at parenting which has a big effect on how a human being turns out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back