Relationship Fat women

If they are good on hygiene and take care of themselves i'm all for them. If not then fuck that.

I don’t mind a heftier gal as long as the tits are nice and big.

That’s what managing a Burger King will do for you.

Just make sure you tie your foot to the sink .

Yet another confirmation: Sherdoggers are gross.

Pussy is pussy.<209Bitch>

I've never actively pursued a woman of the more girthly gifted but I've banged out more than a few larger women in my day. Some former pussyhound friends always wanted to go to clubs but I hate those places. I told them they're buying a bottle if we're going and they always obliged. They'd bring girls to our table. I was only interested in drinking but sometimes there would be a chunky friend of the girls my friends were trying to bang. Like any good wingman, I would do shots with her and make sure she was having fun, too. Usually, the chunky friend was pretty cool and I enjoyed talking with her. Shoutout to the one who gave me a handjob under the table and blew me in the morning back at her place.

I like how forward some more cushion for the pushin women are. I've gotten dating app messages from a few who made all the first moves and it was so refreshing. After chatting for a bit with one, she asked if I'd be up for meeting sometime. I said sure what the hell because she was pretty funny. After we met and had a few drinks, I said it was late and we should head out. As we were walking, she pulled me aside, started rubbing my dick and asked my place or hers.<5>

200lbs is too big. heaviest i'd go is about 150ish maybe 160 if that extra 10lbs is from her tits or ass. The less belly rolls and less chins the better.

Up to my nuts in fat women!!!!

I have been resisting shagging fat women for about two years now, until last week, there she was all of 200 pounds of her, she was on my case she was quite good looking for a fatty, huge tits, long hair,........come up to my hotel room she says, bars closing, i have a nice bottle of wine chilling...she says, i wandered out of her hotel room about 0530hrs after giving her a good seeing to.

Trouble is i cant keep my eyes or hands the fat ones now.... I am addicted to shagging fat chicks, are there any organisations to help, if not are there any sherdoggers with the same problem

Every time I see a fat bitch, I give her a surrepticious BO sniff, and then calculate how easy it would be to 'get in there'. It's a mental sport, but I don't know how far I am from turning it into a physical one.

I've had a few fat women before, and they are as keen as mustard for sex, which I am too (anything with a pulse), whereas your thin model-types tend to keep you waiting and play your desperation to get things like MARRIAGE, HOUSE, CAR, MONEY, DEATH OR DIVORCE.

Should I seek help?
What kind of fat floppy fat cause hell na but thick with da big titties then ok

Back