Relationship Fat women

RondoPG

Motorboat those tittays
Banned
Reaction score
Up to my nuts in fat women!!!!

I have been resisting shagging fat women for about two years now, until last week, there she was all of 200 pounds of her, she was on my case she was quite good looking for a fatty, huge tits, long hair,........come up to my hotel room she says, bars closing, i have a nice bottle of wine chilling...she says, i wandered out of her hotel room about 0530hrs after giving her a good seeing to.

Trouble is i cant keep my eyes or hands the fat ones now.... I am addicted to shagging fat chicks, are there any organisations to help, if not are there any sherdoggers with the same problem

Every time I see a fat bitch, I give her a surrepticious BO sniff, and then calculate how easy it would be to 'get in there'. It's a mental sport, but I don't know how far I am from turning it into a physical one.

I've had a few fat women before, and they are as keen as mustard for sex, which I am too (anything with a pulse), whereas your thin model-types tend to keep you waiting and play your desperation to get things like MARRIAGE, HOUSE, CAR, MONEY, DEATH OR DIVORCE.

Should I seek help?

They're usually easy prey and can take it but something about marshmallowy arms is a big turn off... That poor circulation and pillowy fat... Ugh...

The good thing about fat women I guess is you can bang her in her many fat crevices for a new experience each time, so you do you Sherbro
<Neil01>

Hats off to you good sir for taking one for the team. We can't have herds of fattsos wandering the country side and preying on this new crop of feminine so called "men". I commend your dedication to the betterment of society.

I hear they taste like garlic bread

I once had a fat chick that tasted like a chili cheese breakfast burrito
True story

ricflair-tongue.gif

You’re part of the problem, Mr. Burger King.

Im a simple man,I see a thread about fat women i click it.
Fat women are great i would never think of throwing it in an average or skinny woman.
Benefits:
1. They arent very active dont want to go do things costing you money and energy
2. Always down to eat
3. Snacks in their house for days
4. Can suck the skin off your meat
5. You get something to hole on to while doing it
6. Watching the jiggle while having sex is addicting
7. If you find a "giver" big girl she will let you have it anytime will blow you for no reason will make you dinner.

Enjoy it brother. Its a life worth living.

Back