Fat people vs. buffets

You are a terrible human being

so ive been told many many times

Pacific_oysters.jpg

1094575_10201859930688588_2033510279_o.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

Drunken-Alaska-King-Crab-Legs_14_mini.jpg

I"m the opposite of fat, but used to get extraordinarly ming'd out in college, and hit up the round table pizza lunch buffet.

that should have been illegal, i was merc'n whole pizzas and parmesan twist sets

the buffet places where you used to go must be very poor TS, as others posted your story doesnt make sense, buffet always win, no matter how big a dude could be he is not going to eat for more than 4-5 people, and 4-5 people is nothing for a buffet.

the buffet places where you used to go must be very poor TS, as others posted your story doesnt make sense, buffet always win, no matter how big a dude could be he is not going to eat for more than 4-5 people, and 4-5 people is nothing for a buffet.

It was on college campus. Tiny little place 12 years ago.

I'm not eating any food that has been out in the open to long. The average person on the street is filthy.

Does Fogo De Chao constitute a "buffet"? I'm not fat (5'11, 175lb), but dear GOD, I put some food away at that place.

When I played college football the 320 pound offensive line would to to this 5.95 Chinese lunch buffet on campus and clean the joint out.

The owner would try to close the place when he saw them coming.

Who's right? The fat guys or the business owners?

since most people aren't three-hundred and twenty pounds, the buffet more than makes up for that loss by having, "regular" people go there. sometimes, you gotta take a hit here and there.

I think buffets should be pay by the pound...but not per pound of food, per pound of the consumer.

I think buffets should be pay by the pound...but not per pound of food, per pound of the consumer.

Most days, I get lunch from the Buffet at Whole Foods. I've become a master of stretching my money with the per pound thing they have going... Great food too.

But you may be onto something with the Customer Weight thing. There's nothing worse than going to an actual buffet, which I like to do every once in a while and literally hearing a table full of Human Diabetes wheezing and snorting down plates of Pizza and Mac and Cheese...

Disgusting.

Most days, I get lunch from the Buffet at Whole Foods. I've become a master of stretching my money with the per pound thing they have going... Great food too.

But you may be onto something with the Customer Weight thing. There's nothing worse than going to an actual buffet, which I like to do every once in a while and literally hearing a table full of Human Diabetes wheezing and snorting down plates of Pizza and Mac and Cheese...

Disgusting.

Damn it man..... This is the second time tonight I have laughed at one of your comments.

Damn it man..... This is the second time tonight I have laughed at one of your comments.

Hahah, thanks man. It really is pretty disgusting, though. And the worst part is, like a horrific car crash, you can't force yourself not to look.

And that's not something anyone wants to see.

Hahah, thanks man. It really is pretty disgusting, though. And the worst part is, like a horrific car crash, you can't force yourself not to look.

And that's not something anyone wants to see.

True. I catch my self staring. Something about disgusting ginormous people cramming everything they can into their mouth while trying to breathe. Not breathe through their nose mind you but through the same place they just crammed a heaping mound of food into.

There's an Indian place I go to that has an all-day buffet for $5.95 that includes naan bread. It's the only non-Vegas buffet I'll bother with.

Back