Fat fighters are true a-leve athletes

Humanity has gone full circle from the fat goddesses of the Neolithic to the fat war gods of the postmodern world.

I thought all A- level athletes were in the NFL

The most accomplished HWs in the history of MMA are Fedor, Nog, Werdum, JDS, and Stipe.
I wouldn't say any of them were fat at any point of their athletic peaks.

I would say the opposite.

Werdum more than Cro Cop? Well, that is a tangent.
Velasquez beat two of those you mention and he was kind of soft.
Fedor was never the opposite of fat while competing in MMA.

Werdum more than Cro Cop? Well, that is a tangent.
Velasquez beat two of those you mention and he was kind of soft.
Fedor was never the opposite of fat while competing in MMA.
Fedor didn't get fat until he hit 30+. He was never ripped, but he had a solid build in PRIDE.
And Werdum is so vastly far ahead of Cro Cop in terms of accomplishment it's not even close. They're so far apart I'm not even sure how you can bring it up.

DC/Andy Ruiz > Roy Nelson, he didnt really won much.

Fedor didn't get fat until he hit 30+. He was never ripped, but he had a solid build in PRIDE.

That was my point.

And Werdum is so vastly far ahead of Cro Cop in terms of accomplishment it's not even close. They're so far apart I'm not even sure how you can bring it up.

I don't agree. I question whether Werdum ever achieved the standing Cro Cop had in Pride.

Roy Nelson
Roy_Nelson.jpg

Daniel Cormier
69a79-15601747542267-800.jpg

All compete with people that are jacked and lean yet win. Their bodies are natural big and they have iron jaws.Then you fighters who mutilate their body by science or are obsessed with physical appearance. Wanna know what six pack does for fighters?

gspserra1.gif
end of the day its appearence, unless you actually still do the work liek cardio ect you still have a chance. but if you put no work in nein. its mma not the body what counts but the skill.

Do you know whether the substances he popped for boost cardio?
Barnett is a known cheater through all his career, if you are a fan but deny the facts that's your problem. Nothing wrong to me, but we can't pretend that he was not.

Barnett is a known cheater through all his career, if you are a fan but deny the facts that's your problem. Nothing wrong to me, but we can't pretend that he was not.

I didn't affirm or deny anything; I asked a question. I take it you don't know the answer?

I didn't affirm or deny anything; I asked a question. I take it you don't know the answer?
No, I don't. Maybe you can explain to us, put all the drugs he used on the table and say what every single one does.

DC also has the advantage of having a lower center of gravity than most heavyweights
Plus he is super muscular too. He was fighting at 211 in the Olympics, was leaner than he is now, and was cutting weight.

He's probably the perfect fat athlete, if there's such a thing.

No, I don't. Maybe you can explain to us, put all the drugs he used on the table and say what every single one does.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I know little about pharmacology and don't even recall what he was caught using. So it sounds like this is the blind leading the blind.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I know little about pharmacology and don't even recall what he was caught using. So it sounds like this is the blind leading the blind.
I see, "smart-ass"... Just a little tergiversation to pretend he didn't use any enhancement drugs... Is normal. Keep your bullshit with you then, nothing changes he is a known cheater. Huge cheater tbh. Again, to me nothing wrong, but don't pretend, will ya.

Rulon Gardner could have had a pretty successful MMA career if he had continued on with it...

Back