fat burners

Anyone interested in Vasopro you can get it at www.vitacart.com. You have to fill out a form and send it back before you can order though. That seems to be normal with ephedrine prodcuts. It's pretty cheap in price too.

What is the best Green tea Extract to get?

I use trueprotein.com...they have it in bulk powder and in pill form....

pill...https://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=37&pid=1368

powder-https://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=39&pid=98

the capsules actually have a higher polyphenols but i had already bought the powder so oh well when its done i will go with the capsules. Its cheap as hell and all it has is the naturally occuring caffeine thats already in the Gtea...

If you decide to get it feel free to use my discount code in my sig to save a little $$

I start NEXT Monday. I am taking my BF through a university underwater measuring process (supposedly the most accurate) before and after. Keep a look out for my journal

Stick the log either in here or in the training forum would you.

I may not ever use some things, but learning about peoples experiences ontop of studies is always interesting

A couple quick questions about green tea extract. The best article I've seen on it is here . It recommends "Either way, a minumum of 400 mg EGCG should be taken at a time to overcome saturation. An ideal dosing schedule would be 400 mg 2-3 times daily, while a more economical (but still very effective) one would be 400 mg once daily (preferably in the pre-workout period)." The three green tea extracts I've seriously looked at are:

NSI (500 mg total, 225 mg EGCG)

NOW (400 mg, / ? EGCG)

Trueprotein (500 mg total, says 45% ECGC so approx 225 mg EGCG)

I think the TrueProtein looks like the best best right now, but I was hoping for some other opinions. Additionally, what should dosing be like? Would ideal be 2 pills (approx 450 mg EGCG) 2-3 times a day and then economically would be 2 pills once a day? Thank you,

The stuff I just picked up has 335mg of ECGC, but they are Once a day tablets, which is against what the article is recommending. Should I take 2x/twice a day to make up for the less than 400 ECGC? It also says "DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE." In this case I would be exceeding the recommended dose by 4x.

1 capsule
Decaf Green Tea 725 mg
98% polyphenols (710.5 mg)
45% ECGC by HPLC (326.25 mg)

I bought my Green Tea Extract from puritanpride.com. They had a buy 1 get 2 free sale so I stocked up. The concentration is 315mg per capsule. It tells me to take two capsules TWICE daily. So that ends up giving my 1.26g of Green Tea Extract per day.

Does anybody know what happens when you take more Green Tea Extract then you should?

depends on how you react to stimulants...there is some caf in most brands unless they say otherwise so take too much and it can cause typical problems that too much caf can cause.

A couple quick questions about green tea extract. The best article I've seen on it is here . It recommends "Either way, a minumum of 400 mg EGCG should be taken at a time to overcome saturation. An ideal dosing schedule would be 400 mg 2-3 times daily, while a more economical (but still very effective) one would be 400 mg once daily (preferably in the pre-workout period)." The three green tea extracts I've seriously looked at are:

NSI (500 mg total, 225 mg EGCG)

NOW (400 mg, / ? EGCG)

Trueprotein (500 mg total, says 45% ECGC so approx 225 mg EGCG)

I think the TrueProtein looks like the best best right now, but I was hoping for some other opinions. Additionally, what should dosing be like? Would ideal be 2 pills (approx 450 mg EGCG) 2-3 times a day and then economically would be 2 pills once a day? Thank you,

I take NOW pills and my dosing schedule is 400 mg 2-3 times daily. Now I have been using this with Ripped pills but they work. I'm not sure how much of this is from the Green Tea,

Back