fat burners

Ive been searching online for the best eca stack, but havent found anything that won me over. What do you guys reccomend?

.....HOW MUCH

Chad, because you seem down the road further then me, can I ask if there is a difference between that pre made stack and just buying effy and caffine (along with aspirin if its up to a individuals taste) and taking them.

When your trying to shed the fat, do you just take the effy before training, or like some suggest 3 pills a day (well, 3 doses)

Chad... would it be a bad idea to use that ECA stack to get through a fat loss plateau?

Ian1983 said:
.....HOW MUCH

Chad, because you seem down the road further then me, can I ask if there is a difference between that pre made stack and just buying effy and caffine (along with aspirin if its up to a individuals taste) and taking them.

When your trying to shed the fat, do you just take the effy before training, or like some suggest 3 pills a day (well, 3 doses)

I hope Chad doesn't mind me picking this one up for him.

It shouldn't make any difference in a single pill or taken together as long as the dosages and agents are identical.

Standard Stack
Ephedrine= 25mg
Caffeine= 200mg
Aspirin= 125mg

Some guys take as many 5 in a day, but that's a bit extreme. If you take it 3x a day, the effects will be increased, but good luck sleeping. Absolutely do not take more than 25mg Ephedrine in a 4 hour period.

steroid-doc said:
eca works brilliant for me(using ephedrine hydrachloride) , not really as a fat burner

But if your dieting and low on energy the CNS stimulation gives you energy , also it kill hunger pains and reduces apetite very well . But if your looking for something that will burn fat while you keep your diet the same and enrgy expenditure the same then it probably wont do a great lot . Ive absoloutley hammered the stuff at times taking around 500-700 mg per day and did suffer some side effects while taking it at that dose , but ive got nothing to sugest from blood test results that theres any permanent damage

You took between 500mg-700mg of Ephedrine in a day?

Forget permanent damage, you're lucky you're not dead.

Madmick said:
I hope Chad doesn't mind me picking this one up for him.

It shouldn't make any difference in a single pill or taken together as long as the dosages and agents are identical.

Standard Stack
Ephedrine= 25mg
Caffeine= 200mg
Aspirin= 125mg

Some guys take as many 5 in a day, but that's a bit extreme. If you take it 3x a day, the effects will be increased, but good luck sleeping. Absolutely do not take more than 25mg Ephedrine in a 4 hour period.

I dabble every now and then with the effy, and thats generally (baring the aspirin) the dosage I take, but in 2 tablets. TBH I only used them before I do heavy lifting, but if I cycle I guess I could try the fat burning properties of it.

5 in a day is pretty extreme, thats 125mg a day with 1g of caffine...thats way over the top.

Maybe the steriodoc was taking ephedra not ephedrine. The problem with ephedra as I understand it was that the quantities of the active substance varied and was of poor quality and quantity.

Madmick said:
You took between 500mg-700mg of Ephedrine in a day?

Forget permanent damage, you're lucky you're not dead.

Must be aware of adrenal burnout, which is a bitch to get back in balance. Too much ephedra or "speed" type supplements can quickly lead to adrenal fatigue and ultimately burnout.

Yin Yang

Thanks for taking that question.

Holy Jesus.....I got a fight in two weeks, and its short notice, Im a little overweight, so I checked out this thread to see if there was anything I could do to help it along a bit.....but after reading all this stuff....you guys are nuts....I cant even drink a cup of coffee without feeling like shit all day, and I get tired twice as fast doing conditioning.

Why dont yall just try smoking meth....thats proven to help you lose weight....and teeth....and....life.

TwIsTeD&BrOkEn said:
Holy Jesus.....I got a fight in two weeks, and its short notice, Im a little overweight, so I checked out this thread to see if there was anything I could do to help it along a bit.....but after reading all this stuff....you guys are nuts....I cant even drink a cup of coffee without feeling like shit all day, and I get tired twice as fast doing conditioning.

Why dont yall just try smoking meth....thats proven to help you lose weight....and teeth....and....life.

You have effectively blown a thread so far out of context that it is now vaguely visible. Comparing normal-dose EC to methamphetamine is as laughable as comparing chamomile tea to heroin.

agree with all thats said , it was ephedrine hcl

it was ott, not trying to justify it, the thing that kills you is when you expeience the desired effects off ephedrine and the rise in blood pressure , if your receptors burn out , its the same risk taking 100mg than 25 mg as far as blood pressure increase and body temperature rise , the only added risk was the increase in risk to liver and kidneys. I didnt start on that dose I started on 25mg and worked upto 150mg , annd when dieting for a comp and getting to 3-4% bodyfat working 14 hours a day and looking after kids it was 3-4 times a day . Easy done and was very dependant , havent touched it since but would definatley use again when deiting , but not as i did before

do remeber reading though way back that some of the deaths with Ma Huang where when it was taken as unextracted and the dose worked out at 1 gram

Chad Hamilton said:
Must be aware of adrenal burnout, which is a bitch to get back in balance. Too much ephedra or "speed" type supplements can quickly lead to adrenal fatigue and ultimately burnout.

Yin Yang

Thanks for taking that question.

was very aware of this and was very concerned , was fatigued for about 3-4 months after my last show , had monthly blood test's and they looked ok pretty much straight away

i have done this same routine about 6 times(annualy or bi annual) for everytime i compete , where the eph is used for about 16 weeks , dont touch it when bulkin as i do belive it cuts into gains (not from anything ive read , bu from me personaly )

16 weeks is a really long time.

I wouldn't use it for more than a month and then buy a good ginseng complex that will help balance you out again...but thats another thread.

yeah 16 weeks is too long , but thats why the dose goes higher and higher because of increased tolerqaance

wanted to switch to t3 or clen inbetween 4 weeks on/off , but clen dosnt suit me and t3 is a better fat burner but i feel shagged all the time , so the eph wins everyime

i wouldnt do 16 weeks again tho , i would stay in better condition all the time and only have to do 8

Terumo said:
You have effectively blown a thread so far out of context that it is now vaguely visible. Comparing normal-dose EC to methamphetamine is as laughable as comparing chamomile tea to heroin.

unfortunately comedic exaggeration doesnt translate well through text....

regardless, I think Im going to stick to cutting weight the old fashioned way...eating right and training hard.

When you guys start talking about losing sleep....cmon...you gotta know that shit aint good for ya

I myself take Ripped Fuel, but I take it more for the energy and not concentrated on weight loss.

I may start taking "Amp'd".

TwIsTeD&BrOkEn said:

thanks for sharing

now, by all means, dont come back

Back