fat burners? ok for short use?

woodacre

White Belt
Reaction score
can i ask peoples opinions of fat burners? i have been training and trying to gradually improve my diet, imo its good already and getting better! less treats..
my main aim in is to cut my body fat to 15% now my body fat is coming down slowly and i am hammering the cardio work as much as time will let me.

my pt suggested a short run stacker fat burners to speed up the process, i am unsure of this can anyone help me? are they ok for a short use?

each capsule of the ones he wants me to take contain..
sida cordifolia 125mg
caffeine 100mg
white willow extract 75mg
naringin 25mg

please help

I used lipo 6 for about 45 days. I don't think they actually burn fat, but it did give me extra energy to work out once or twice a day.

Fat burners are a decent supplement if you are eating right for your diet and are doing adequate exercise. They can offer the additional ****bolic boost and appetite suppression to move you a little closer to your goal.

If you are eating like a pig, sitting on your ass, and popping pills to help "melt away the fat pounds", then, obviously, they ain't gonna work for shit.

ECA stack. It will save you money and will actually work.

25mg Ephedrine OR 30mg Psuedoephedrine
200 mg caffeine
240 mg enteric coated aspirin

I use EC for a week or two while dropping weight for a tournament. I like it mostly because of the appetite suppression, though.

can i ask peoples opinions of fat burners? i have been training and trying to gradually improve my diet, imo its good already and getting better! less treats..
my main aim in is to cut my body fat to 15% now my body fat is coming down slowly and i am hammering the cardio work as much as time will let me.

my pt suggested a short run stacker fat burners to speed up the process, i am unsure of this can anyone help me? are they ok for a short use?

each capsule of the ones he wants me to take contain..
sida cordifolia 125mg
caffeine 100mg
white willow extract 75mg
naringin 25mg

please help

That is basically a eca stack mate with herbal ingrediants.

How much is he charging (I assume he's supplying you with the stack)? You can get 700 10mg pure ephedrine for

Ephedra , Hydroxycut Hardcore and Superpump 250 preworkout will make you crap thunder, that shit is foreal!

Question: Does anybody know what the herb Bitter Melon does?

Its all relative, ive been taking hydroxycut for like 2 months now, but i dont see a real difference, 95% of it is down you, your exercise and your diet, fat burners wont do much imo.

And be careful of ones like ephedra and so on, because once you come off those, the pounds pile back on!

Stick to just herbal as opposed to steroids.

Its all relative, ive been taking hydroxycut for like 2 months now, but i dont see a real difference, 95% of it is down you, your exercise and your diet, fat burners wont do much imo.

And be careful of ones like ephedra and so on, because once you come off those, the pounds pile back on!

Stick to just herbal as opposed to steroids.

I assume you are not saying ephedra based stimulants are steroid there chief.

Also- yeah, they do come back on after ephedra based stims, like all other based stims.
They will only increase ****bolic rate and appetite suppression while you take them and if you slip into bad habits....calories are calories

I have never treid hydroxycut because, well, I'm cheap. Yohimbine, caffeine, coffee with cocoa and some ephedrine does the job and is cheap (the job for me however is something to wake me up in the morning when I don't get time to eat anything before I train).

ECA stack. It will save you money and will actually work.

25mg Ephedrine OR 30mg Psuedoephedrine
200 mg caffeine
240 mg enteric coated aspirin

Listen to Barut. A month supply of this 3x per day is about $10. It is more effective than stacker as well.

are these easily available in the uk?

PM Ian Coe. He'll know.

Josh, I don't use the stack I listed 3 times a day. I started back on yesterday and take a dose in the morning with breakfast and one right after work about 30-60 minutes before my workout. 3 times seems like a lot to me and I'm not very sensitive to stimulants.

PM Ian Coe. He'll know.

Josh, I don't use the stack I listed 3 times a day. I started back on yesterday and take a dose in the morning with breakfast and one right after work about 30-60 minutes before my workout. 3 times seems like a lot to me and I'm not very sensitive to stimulants.

Just saying, even at 3x a day it is only $10 a month. 3x a day is the most I'd personally consider taking ECA. To be honest, I've never potentiated ephedrine or caffeine with aspirin, so I don't know how potent it is.

I know you can get caffeine and aspirin in the UK, you can probably get ephedrine and can almost definitely get pseudoephedrine. Just go to your local pharmacy and ask if they have ephedrine.

edit: Btw I get larger increases in blood pressure and heart rate while taking 30mg pseudoephedrine than I do with 25mg ephedrine. The ephedrine gives me less "jitters" though.

let me give you some advice. avoid anything with chromium in it (unless you're a diabetic and have been told by a medical professional to do so).

it strengthens your insuling response by interacting with the insuling receptors on your cells, so after food your blood glucose will drop quicker and you'll find yourself hungry sooner.

it's also been shown to cause chromosomal breakage after long exposure - ie it's cancerous.

here are my prefered fat burners:

grean tea
carnitine - involved in moving acetyle coa into mitochondria during fatty acid use as energy.

you also should do some resesarch on CLA, Guarana, forskolin, Gymnema Sylvestre.

plus, in my opinion, buying a fat burner with protein isolate is the way to go.

Back