Fascinating, yet haunting and heartbreaking read on Mirsad Bektic

I remember watching a Pride event intro about Cro Cop, i don't know too much about this but i think they showed footage and mentioned similar events from that time. His father died i think, but they were on the other side of the conflict?

Bektic is a beast. A lot of scary good young fws.

I remember watching a Pride event intro about Cro Cop, i don't know too much about this but i think they showed footage and mentioned similar events from that time. His father died i think, but they were on the other side of the conflict?

[YT]watch?v=PIjnUAaJuLA[/YT]

Epic sh*t right here!

Pride FC, best thing EVA

but they were on the other side of the conflict?

It was kind of a three-sided conflict but Bektic was on the side that took the most damage by far. Crocop's people weren't responsible for what happened in Bektic's city though.

In the beginning and in the end of the war they were on the same side.

Sad stuff and i know how much he suffers being from BiH myself. This guy is a huge hero in the eyes of the Bosnian people. I hope he can bring us gold one day.

Good article.

Unfortunately, so many people who are in a hurry to beat the drums of war don't really understand the real price of war. There is a price beyond the young men and women that are sent into harm's way that is so conveniently discounted with the euphemism of "collateral damage".

There will always be a time and need for war. When nations and people have conflicting interests, sometimes military conflict is the only option. I just wish that military conflict was treated more often as the final option versus being pushed as one of the first options.

My man.

Time to bring up the "Mirsad Bektic future P4P #1" thread

Good article.

Unfortunately, so many people who are in a hurry to beat the drums of war don't really understand the real price of war. There is a price beyond the young men and women that are sent into harm's way that is so conveniently discounted with the euphemism of "collateral damage".

There will always be a time and need for war. When nations and people have conflicting interests, sometimes military conflict is the only option. I just wish that military conflict was treated more often as the final option versus being pushed as one of the first options.
Yup. Fine words, man.

Jesus... Really starting to feel the feels on this one.

Back