Farting when rolling!

KarateIsBest**

White Belt
Reaction score
I get pretty surprised when someone gets knee on belly and makes me fart. I hate being forced to fart. And why do I immediately( milliSeconds) smell my fart. I just don't get it. It seems like some of it passes thRough my nose. The other day, someone hip threw this guy and as soon as he landed, he farted on the other guy. WhaTs up wit this.

I love farts. At my gym when someone farts everyone kind of ignores it as if it never happened. It threw me off the first time it happened. I was expecting a laugh.

i hate when the kids are up late b/c there's a holiday tomorrow...

go play xbox

Someone pushes on your fart factory it's going to happen, no much you can do but laugh, then go for the escape/submission when they go to cover their nose.

A while back in practice, my partner went for a double under pass. He stacked me and my knees being pushed up made me squeeze out a loud fart right in his face. I was so fucking embarrassed.

hmm i wonder if this has ever happened in an mma fight..

I've done it when it bjj tournaments and wrestling matches and sometimes you'll hear the guys make a disgusted sound or say something and it's the funniest damn thing. One guy I caught in an armbar at a tournament and he stacked me which crushed my stomach I let one go n he got got so pissed I heard him say you dirty motherfucker and I almost let go of the armbar because I couldn't stop laughing.

I was passing a girls guard and pushed hard on her stomach and she ripped a loud one. Everyone ignored it but she didn't train much after that.

First time I ever rolled. A guy put me in guard, then farted and said. A little present for you.

I think this thread is hilarious. All you can do is laugh. One of the black belts at our school will fart and say he put a little extra power behind that move.

I try and avoid this happening by letting them out before training, and then during the warm up, I sort of carpet bomb the academy as we do the running around in a circle etc.

I try and avoid this happening by letting them out before training, and then during the warm up, I sort of carpet bomb the academy as we do the running around in a circle etc.

+1, doing some crop dusting during warmup usually prevents it when it's time to roll

The guys who fart regularly are the big muscular guys. I'm guessing they're taking protein shakes before class.

The worst smell I ever smelled? This guy had me under north south and he smelled like homeless-guy piss! I feel like vomiting every time I think about it. Change your underwear you sick people.

Interestingly I've had pretty much zero gas after going no carb. Could also be because I've cut back on dairy, though.

Back