Farrakhan and other speakers at Aretha Franklin funeral

<45>

The dingbat did the Wakanda salute...

Does she not know it is a figment of someone's imagination?

while that is funny, can you imagine the synchronized orgasm Trump supporters would have if he brought a replica of Thor's Storm Breaker to a rally? Good god, I think twitter would implode.

I was watching a Farrakhan speech the other day and he’s a really charismatic guy. I see how stupid and/or uneducated people actually buy into what he says

Lol white people trying to tell black men who they can and can't interact with. Typical Sherfront

Supporting Farrakhan's ideas doesn't get a pass, but having a picture taken with him at an event is hardly the same thing. Do you suppose Bill Clinton agrees with Farrakhan's ideas, since he is standing near him in the pic above? You must think so, since you imply that Obama must agree with his ideas, due to being in a pic with him.

Oh man.. The double standard you are shilling for here----- scary

Oh man.. The double standard you are shilling for here----- scary

I really don't even know what you mean. Let me make it clearer for you. I can't stand Farrakhan. I don't think him being in a picture with Obama means that Obama agrees with his ideas. I don't think him being at Franklin's funeral, along with Clinton, means Clinton agrees with his ideas.

What double standard am I using here?

I read that the corpse of Aretha has been through 3 outfit changes. Wouldn't want that job.

Her dad was also a pedophile and when she was pregnant at 12, it was probably his. Also reverend conman like Sharpton.

while that is funny, can you imagine the synchronized orgasm Trump supporters would have if he brought a replica of Thor's Storm Breaker to a rally? Good god, I think twitter would implode.
Standing in front of a hydra flag and performing their salute would have been more accurate.

@KnightTemplar

He's on the dais with Clinton, Jackson, Sharpton. Very curious as to why he's there and what he's going to say.

Farrakhan is an accomplished violinist I watched him back in 2000 he played the Violin, I attended one of the seminars for black youth it was about 400 of us.

I never knew he could play that, plus he is a very good orator. Most of what he was saying was the Jew was the mastermind behind the destruction of the country, and that the white man is basically the Jews scapegoat so nobody focuses on them.

I thought he was going to speak to young black men to help us be better but most of his speech was about that and he told the story of Yakub the big head scientist who created the white man in a lab on Patmos.

I always wonder how in the hell he got away with all that antisemitism.

I don't share his views I only went because my cousin who is in NOI now but at the time was being introduced to it invited me.

<45>

The dingbat did the Wakanda salute...

Does she not know it is a figment of someone's imagination?

What’s Wakanda? I see Tommy Sotomayor use the term “wakandans” ironically in his videos.

Farrakhan is an accomplished violinist I watched him back in 2000 he played the Violin, I attended one of the seminars for black youth it was about 400 of us.

I never knew he could play that, plus he is a very good orator. Most of what he was saying was the Jew was the mastermind behind the destruction of the country, and that the white man is basically the Jews scapegoat so nobody focuses on them.

I thought he was going to speak to young black men to help us be better but most of his speech was about that and he told the story of Yakub the big head scientist who created the white man in a lab on Patmos.

I always wonder how in the hell he got away with all that antisemitism.

I don't share his views I only went because my cousin who is in NOI now but at the time was being introduced to it invited me.

Thanks for the info. Did you see how he participated in the funeral?

I was watching a Farrakhan speech the other day and he’s a really charismatic guy. I see how stupid and/or uneducated people actually buy into what he says

USA-president-Donald-Trump-angry.jpg

I know exactly how you feel...

Supporting Farrakhan's ideas doesn't get a pass, but having a picture taken with him at an event is hardly the same thing. Do you suppose Bill Clinton agrees with Farrakhan's ideas, since he is standing near him in the pic above? You must think so, since you imply that Obama must agree with his ideas, due to being in a pic with him.

So you’d be cool with Trump getting a picture with David Duke?

Farra-con can give a good speech but he seems to focus all his energy on White Jews! One of the latest issues of the Final Call is about how White Jews abuses Black Jews.

i passed on that, seemed a bit Afrocentric. I like my heroes green.
It's still worth watching. Without the hype it is still a great movie. Black Panther is a great character that deserved a movie no matter what.

Back