Farrakhan and other speakers at Aretha Franklin funeral

JbModest

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's on the dais with Clinton, Jackson, Sharpton. Very curious as to why he's there and what he's going to say.

That's a whole lot of racism on that dais

Was he invited?
Funny how associating with Farrakhan gets a pass, but when David Duke supports Trump, he somehow becomes complicit with Duke. Never mind how many times he disavowed the man.

Are there really still people with their heads so far up their asses they don't see the double standard?

oh and, obligatory

newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg

just because the guy hates jews and wants white people to die doesn't' mean he is a bad guy

I'm not seeing what their connection was.

I'm not seeing what their connection was.

Me neither. Dis fool light skin, she dark AF.
noiedit.jpg

-usa-music-aretha-franklin-obit-e1534432029701.jpg

10189848-3x2-700x467.jpg

^^^ lol look at Bill, he like "Hey I'm down wit yall rite? First black POTUS wassup." JJ like "who dafuq is dis creepy ass character?"

Am I the only one that feels like Sharpton's head is pulling a Tito Ortiz and just... well... growing for no real apparent reason?

Was he invited?
Funny how associating with Farrakhan gets a pass, but when David Duke supports Trump, he somehow becomes complicit with Duke. Never mind how many times he disavowed the man.

Are there really still people with their heads so far up their asses they don't see the double standard?

oh and, obligatory

White liberal men worship black men. And brown muslims. Is normal.

Lolz
Yep
Me neither. Dis fool light skin, she dark AF.
noiedit.jpg

-usa-music-aretha-franklin-obit-e1534432029701.jpg

10189848-3x2-700x467.jpg

^^^ lol look at Bill, he like "Hey I'm down wit yall rite? First black POTUS wassup." JJ like "who dafuq is dis creepy ass character?"
wooooah

Am I the only one that feels like Sharpton's head is pulling a Tito Ortiz and just... well... growing for no real apparent reason?

It's his body is shrinking, cuz he's anorexic or on drugs

Was he invited?

oh and, obligatory

Supporting Farrakhan's ideas doesn't get a pass, but having a picture taken with him at an event is hardly the same thing. Do you suppose Bill Clinton agrees with Farrakhan's ideas, since he is standing near him in the pic above? You must think so, since you imply that Obama must agree with his ideas, due to being in a pic with him.

I think Sharpton is finally physically morphing into the vulture he is.

Still don't know what their connection is. I didn't see him speak. Did anyone else hear him?

Who knows. Their paths must have crossed over their careers at some point.

<45>

The dingbat did the Wakanda salute...

Does she not know it is a figment of someone's imagination?

Back