Farm workers have tons of stamina...

My grandmothers family who are french were farmworkers. Both of my wifes white grandparents were from the farm. What is racist about saying farm people and there kids are the hardest working people ever. They are the salt of the earth. I think if you fell a farm comment is racist then you need to understand its not only minorities that do hard work.

Mexican isn't a race its a nationality pus Cains American

I am Mexican American, I am making a factual point. Some other posts I read were questioning his stamina and saying he gassed out in the first round. I had to set the record straight. Field working is some of the hardest work of all.

Working in a farm doesn't change your fucking DNA and yes, you are a racist.

Post was equally racist as the "BROWN PRIDE" tattoo in Cain's chest.

Yes it could, look up epigenetics.

In a very theoretical unproven way in very specific cases MOSTLY relating to genetic defects.

Not in 'your dad works on a farm and you get amazing cardio'.

that's racist...i hope u get banned

How the is that racist? It's people like you that are the problem with these forums. Grow the fuck up.

Just what I thought you piece of garbage, make a retarded claim and then bail on explaining it.

Last edited:
Really?

Not sure if you're trying to be funny or not. But the point you're trying to make is utterly ridiculous.

My grandmothers family who are french were farmworkers. Both of my wifes white grandparents were from the farm. What is racist about saying farm people and there kids are the hardest working people ever. They are the salt of the earth. I think if you fell a farm comment is racist then you need to understand its not only minorities that do hard work.

My dad's side of the family (Scottish/German descent) are mostly cattle ranchers. Sherdog never fails to surprise.

Plus ts is trolling looking for a reaction

I'm from alberta, about as white as one could be. Come from a long line of farmers. How is being a farm worker racist? The one's who are racist are the ones associating a profession with a race.

I'm from alberta, about as white as one could be. Come from a long line of farmers. How is being a farm worker racist? The one's who are racist are the ones associating a profession with a race.

This right here. Retards looking for a reaction or to stir the pot will claim it.

Back