FARC guerillas are coming to Syria to fight ISIS.

carlos cadona

Opinions subject to change
Banned
Reaction score
Part of the Marxist guerilla group FARC is planning to move from Columbia to Syria to fight along side the YPG against ISIS, this is coming just a few weeks after FARC signed a ceasefire with the government in Columbia. This is just straight up bizarre.
http://ninovanews.co.uk/2016/07/24/farc-gerillalari-rojavada-iside-karsi-savasacak/
FARC for nearly 50 years fighting with the army in Colombia (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) was announced to be able to fight against Isidor in Rojava.

Colombia continues its negotiations with the government in Cuba, FARC Commander Alexandre Narino, the FARC guerrillas said they wanted to fight Rojava the ISID gangs.

stated that the continuation of negotiations with the government of Colombia Narino, in the case of receipt of the final results of the FARC guerrillas in Colombia will personally go to Rojava to combat Isidor and other organizations through the state, he said. Narino, said they were in contact with YPG.

Incredible how the world is changing.
I imagine a lot of it has to do with communication, it's very easy to link up with like minded people a world away from you in a seconds on the internet. It's creating quite a few strange situations, like the one above.

I imagine a lot of it has to do with communication, it's very easy to link up with like minded people a world away from you in a seconds on the internet. It's creating quite a few strange situations, like the one above.

I never considered that, but you could be right. Maybe the full potential of the internet to change the world still hasn't been seen.

Isn't YPG closely associated with PKK, which is a Marxist organization? I imagine FARC might get back into its ideological roots of helping fellow Marxists once they stop fighting in Colombia.

Isn't YPG closely associated with PKK, which is a Marxist organization? I imagine FARC might get back into its ideological roots of helping fellow Marxists once they stop fighting in Colombia.
The YPG is associated with the PKK and the PKK were Marxists between the 70s and 90s but the YPG and PKK now both follow an ideology called democratic confederalism. They do however have alliances with groups that are currently Marxists, but they're more of a big tent when it comes to ideology these days, the most important thing to the YPG is that ISIS is defeated, if any group is willing to help them fight ISIS then they don't get picky about politics.

Hopefully they get bombed right after ISIS is finished off.

Hezbollah captured and ISIS rat. In the video a Hezbollah soldier is forcing the ISIS prisoner to say Hassan Nasrallah's name over and over.

I don't know what the actual Arabia words are but imagine it is something along the lines of 'Whos your daddy' or 'Whos the boss' and the expected response is "Saeed Sheik Hassan Nasrallah" . Reminds me of Pulp Fiction and " say what 1 more time , I dare you, double dare you"

Hezbollah captured and ISIS rat. In the video a Hezbollah soldier is forcing the ISIS prisoner to say Hassan Nasrallah's name over and over.

I don't know what the actual Arabia words are but imagine it is something along the lines of 'Whos your daddy' or 'Whos the boss' and the expected response is "Saeed Sheik Hassan Nasrallah" . Reminds me of Pulp Fiction and " say what 1 more time , I dare you, double dare you"

I was thinking more like 'your name is Steve.' 'NO I am Kunta Kinte'

Maybe they were bored from the
seize fire...

Either way, thats some balls.

Never in my life thought i'd cheer for a commie.

Never in my life thought i'd cheer for a commie.
ISIS is the great uniter , they have got the US, Assad, Russia, Hezbollah, Kurds, Iran, Farc all attacking them. Now we just need China to join the party.

Hopefully they get bombed right after ISIS is finished off.
They laid down their arms in Colombia and reached a peace deal. If they help in taking out ISIS I say all should be forgiven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back