Official Far Cry 6 Discussion

Personally i want to oppress people

Let me be bad guy
looks like you'll be getting your wish since in this new one you'll be playing as those racist Venezuelan rioters who go around lighting innocent people on fire and trying to overthrow the people's government.

Like I said I haven't really spent much time with it yet, but stealth kills are a fun element of Far Cry and the bow and arrow is cool. IDK maybe it will get old after a while, but so far I'm digging it. I feel like some Far Cry hipster here :D I like 5 and New Dawn the best and so far I like Primal.

lol lil bit

This seems weird :eek:

fckhsa604gb51.jpg

Delays right now given the pandemic doesn't surprise me. It also gives them space between Valhalla and their next release too.
Watch Dogs Legion was delayed indefinitely a few months ago and it just came out. So who knows. Ubi's timelines are all fucked up.

Watch Dogs Legion was delayed indefinitely a few months ago and it just came out. So who knows. Ubi's timelines are all fucked up.
They've been having some serious issues with that just generally with a lot of games going back a couple years now.

I loved Far Cry 3. Far Cry 4 was okay. Far Cry 5 was dogshit, Far Cry 6 can fuck off too.

Agreed. 4 was when they got lazy. Primal suuuucked, 5 was decent, New Dawn was a lazy reskin with neon vomit everywhere in the apocalypse, and this looks like a dont even bother.

Same Ubisoft crap where it's real fun until you get 60% through and realize you can't take the monotony, and try to rush through to the end so you can be done with it.

same Ubisoft crap where it's real fun until you get 60% through and realize you can't take the monotony, and try to rush through to the end so you can be done with it.

I did exactly this with AC Origins, even ended up skipping cutscenes etc just to finish it.

I did exactly this with AC Origins, even ended up skipping cutscenes etc just to finish it.

I loved AC Odyssey, and even still, I couldn't take anymore by the time the Atlantis stuff came up. I just watched a vid and considered it done. Don't care about bum-ass Layla Hassan anyway, and the modern day storyline has sucked since they concluded Desmond's arc.

I loved AC Odyssey, and even still, I couldn't take anymore by the time the Atlantis stuff came up. I just watched a vid and considered it done. Don't care about bum-ass Layla Hassan anyway, and the modern day storyline has sucked since they concluded Desmond's arc.
Remember when they said ACIII was going to be the end for Assassin's Creed? I 'member.

Fucks made me buy a collectors edition for a mediocre game. They really fucked up on of my fav series ever, now I dont even care about them.

Not enough modifiers, IMO. I need that 4K Ultra Mega HD Deluxe Super Pro Unlimited, personally.

<{outtahere}>

I work in the video industry and it's annoying "real" 4K is called DCI 4K, "kinda" 4K is called UHD 4K.
So actually 4K Ultra HD probably means UHD 4K, which is actually less than 4K.

Remember when they said ACIII was going to be the end for Assassin's Creed? I 'member.

Fucks made me buy a collectors edition for a mediocre game. They really fucked up on of my fav series ever, now I dont even care about them.

You didnt like AC3? I loved that game, much like Far Cry 2, before all of their games became Tom Clancy's Ghost Division Cry Dogs.

Stringing up Brits with my injun noose was wonderful.

You didnt like AC3? I loved that game, much like Far Cry 2, before all of their games became Tom Clancy's Ghost Division Cry Dogs.

The MC has the personality of a plank, the story didnt conclude, gorgeous world but empty/repetitive mission design, and did I mention I dont remember a single thing that game did outside of the nice twist with the MC's father at the beginning of the game, and Desmond's story ending.

ACII and ACB were the clear high marks to me, and ACB/ACR had super fun MP to boot.

I really liked ACIII, it might be my personal favorite because of the time period and setting. Hanging out with Washington and Franklin, upgrading a big settlement, doing native shit in Boston. It was great.

I also really like AC3 but also played it on PC way after it got patched up.

A lot of the poor scores are due to the fact that game was a buggy mess and way too ambitious for PS3/360 hardware.

Enjoyed all the FC games. The dastardly story elements in FC 5 drained me. Finished the game feeling awful. Not sure I can take more.

Enjoyed all the FC games. The dastardly story elements in FC 5 drained me. Finished the game feeling awful. Not sure I can take more.
You mean you didn't like the part with Joseph's snot? That was awesome..
Also.. ONLY YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back