Official Far Cry 6 Discussion

think the voice actor for vaas is returning and the kid has the same scar above eye that vaas has
Yea but have you watched the trailer?
The kid is wearing earbuds and playing with a smart phone, that cant be Vaas unless theyre doing some time shifting with this new game(which is possible I guess)

The kid is wearing earbuds and playing with a smart phone, that cant be Vaas unless theyre doing some time shifting with this new game(which is possible I guess)

well we will see, if im wrong then im wrong.

but they sure as fuck are teasing it

Is there anything in Far Cry 3 to suggest that game couldn’t have been set in like 2030-2035?

Is there anything in Far Cry 3 to suggest that game couldn’t have been set in like 2030-2035?
Yea, I thought about that so I checked the Google and the only thing I could find was the Far Cry Wiki has Vaas being born in 1985 but I dont remember if that was specifically mentioned in the game

Yea, I thought about that so I checked the Google and the only thing I could find was the Far Cry Wiki has Vaas being born in 1985 but I dont remember if that was specifically mentioned in the game

it’s probably just easier to simply chalk it up to a simple retcon and not split hairs trying to make sense of it.

Let’s me guy it will be non pc and will require brand new HW to run it at 60fps

I thought that tweet was them officially clarifying this...
Well, it's a tweet from Ubisoft Support.. could be a mistake from a random intern or whatever. lol.

Unless Microsoft have some sort of exclusive deal, it makes little sense to why it wouldn't be 4K on PS5..

Well, it's a tweet from Ubisoft Support.. could be a mistake from a random intern or whatever. lol.

Unless Microsoft have some sort of exclusive deal, it makes little sense to why it wouldn't be 4K on PS5..

Well if it was 4K on the Series X and not the PS5 that would be one thing, but the fact that it’s apparently 4K on the One X too. It’s odd if it wasn’t on the PS5.

god i hate this serise now, its all the same. Hey lets liberate people from being oppressed, hey lets liberate people from being oppressed, hey lets liberate people from being oppressed? Thats all the fucking do!!
give me back my old para military with sci fi elements like the first far cry! or blood dragon 2?! ubisoft are freakin lazy

god i hate this serise now, its all the same. Hey lets liberate people from being oppressed, hey lets liberate people from being oppressed, hey lets liberate people from being oppressed? Thats all the fucking do!!
give me back my old para military with sci fi elements like the first far cry! or blood dragon 2?! ubisoft are freakin lazy

The lack of a Blood Dragon 2 is puzzling to me. I thought that was super popular. Given the fact Ubisoft loves to just revisit the well over and over I’m surprised that they haven’t gone back to it with this. Then again, Ubisoft also seems to ignore what the people want (eg where’s an Assassin’s Creed Feudal Japan setting???)

The lack of a Blood Dragon 2 is puzzling to me. I thought that was super popular. Given the fact Ubisoft loves to just revisit the well over and over I’m surprised that they haven’t gone back to it with this. Then again, Ubisoft also seems to ignore what the people want (eg where’s an Assassin’s Creed Feudal Japan setting???)

which will use the same animations, same crappy engine, idk ubisoft has 1 game i playing i doubt ill expand it

I'll be playing it right away.. assuming I'm done with Cyberpunk and Valhalla by then.

I see people saying that they're tired of the same old formula, but at the same time everybody hates on Far Cry Primal. A game that tried to switch things up a bit. I actually just picked up Primal as Ubisoft is having a sale right now it was only like $8.00 for the Apex edition. I'm only an hour or so into it, but I like it so far. It kind of reminds me of Turok.

Personally i want to oppress people

Let me be bad guy

I see people saying that they're tired of the same old formula, but at the same time everybody hates on Far Cry Primal. A game that tried to switch things up a bit. I actually just picked up Primal as Ubisoft is having a sale right now it was only like $8.00 for the Apex edition. I'm only an hour or so into it, but I like it so far. It kind of reminds me of Turok.

where is the fire power? throwing spears and petting cats simulator

where is the fire power? throwing spears and petting cats simulator

Like I said I haven't really spent much time with it yet, but stealth kills are a fun element of Far Cry and the bow and arrow is cool. IDK maybe it will get old after a while, but so far I'm digging it. I feel like some Far Cry hipster here :D I like 5 and New Dawn the best and so far I like Primal.

Back