Fantasy Matchup: Prime Anderson Silva vs Prime Saki

owl91

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Obviously both guys are post-prime but they were the legends in their time. I've always dreamed for this fight when even Saki wasn't considering to join mma. I think it would be a legend fight. I know Silva fought MW most of his career and Saki fought HW even tho he is too small for that division but he made it to his advantage with his lighting fast combos. They both had fights LHW. Anderson likes to fight standing so lets say they are fighting under kickboxing rules with the small gloves in a cage. Who wins and how?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

with kickboxing rules? saki would kill silva imo

any top kickboxer vs silva would be the favorite to beat silva if it was under kickboxing rules... MMA would be way different though... I think lol.

Kickboxers are overrated and shit

Saki would get his ass handed to him like he did by that can Rountree
Kickboxers are having difficulties when trying to adapt mma gloves and rules. they aren't overrated. You could say same about Antonio Silva getting KOed by Rico Verhoeven under kickboxing rules.

Saki in k1, Andy in mma

He’d ok him through the gloves

Kickboxers are overrated and shit

Saki would get his ass handed to him like he did by that can Rountree

I gotta agree.

I don’t see impressive footwork or amazing counter movement from them, even at the highest levels.
I do see those things in boxing and MMA.

They’re often a bunch of tall, rangy guys, that hit hard and have pain tolerance.

I think it could go both way but never decision

Rico is a can that had to panic wrestle to win against a trash fighter in his MMA debut, which is why that bum hasn't fought MMA since

Lol @ knocking out a shot Bigfoot meaning anything

Roy Nelson slept Bigfoot far easier than Rico did, is he the best striker in the world?

<45>
Roy? Well the guy hits like a truck.

Back