Fantasy matchup: Ngannou Vs Prime Fedor

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
I saw a thread imply that Ngannou would steamroll and that got me thinking, how would that fight actually play out?
My prediction: Ngannou viciously drops Fedor, sends his ass to the mat, Fedor is on the verge of being finished, then out of nowhere, Fedor armbars Ngannou and makes him tap.
Prime Fedor was seriously fucking tough as nails, he survived this shit
giphy (37).gif
i6qXrjW.png i6qXrjW.png
How do y'all think it would play out

Ngannou.

Even ngannou's sister could beat modern day e-fed.
FB_IMG_1562258098513.jpg

I'd actually prefer to see a younger Alexandra Emelienenko fight Ngannou.

Ngannou has fought exactly two opponents in the UFC that were under the age of 34 at the time he fought them. Curtis Blaydes and Luis Henrique. I'd wager the average age of his UFC opponents is 37 or 38. Francis is amazing at defeating old men.

Judging by how Fedor fought he would probably stand and trade with NGannou, at least for a while before taking him down and snap his arm in half by a belly down-armbar.

Judging by how Fedor fought he would probably stand and trade with NGannou, at least for a while before taking him down and snap his arm in half by a belly down-armbar.
Yeah I think Fedor would win by armbar most likely, Fedor has significantly better ground game then Ngannou, no fucking debate on that
Ngannou has fought exactly two opponents in the UFC that were under the age of 34 at the time he fought them. Curtis Blaydes and Luis Henrique. I'd wager the average fight age of his UFC opponents is 37 or 38. Francis is amazing at defeating old men.
Ngannou is overrated, if he beats Stipe in a rematch or defeats DC, then I'll believe the hype a bit more.
He has terrifying power, and he's definitely a serious threat, but he hasn't fought all the best opponents tbh.

fedor was on roids ,every fighter in pride championship was on roids.. in the other hand ngannou is all natural, he is a natural fighting machine

Could go either way. 50/50. Can't say Francis is as good of a martial artist as Fedor, bue when you have the power to put anyone down with one touch, that doesn't really matter that much. That being said, people are overrating Francis into oblivion just like they did with overeem and usually do with any guy who is big and gets a few KO victories. He hasn't really beat anyone good in their prime. His best win is JDS and 1) JDS fought like a retard 2) JDS is way past prime.

Ngannou KO's him with ease, Fedor got rocked by a bum named Fujita lol
giphy (37).gif
Just gonna repost this again, people get caught sometimes
Could go either way. 50/50. Can't say Francis is as good of a martial artist as Fedor, bue when you have the power to put anyone down with one touch, that doesn't really matter that much. That being said, people are overrating Francis into oblivion just like they did with overeem and usually do with any guy who is big and gets a few KO victories. He hasn't really beat anyone good in their prime. His best win is JDS and 1) JDS fought like a retard 2) JDS is way past prime.
I agree almost 100 percent, but I'd still lean more towards Fedor
fedor was on roids ,every fighter in pride championship was on roids.. in the other hand ngannou is all natural, he is a natural fighting machine
That doesn't really have anything to do with how the fight would play out tho

Either is fine

Yeah that'd be fucking crazy
Fedor is on record as saying that Aleks is/was actually considerably better in a technical aspect than he, Fedor, is/was but Aleks couldn't keep his personal demons in check.

Ngannou has fought exactly two opponents in the UFC that were under the age of 34 at the time he fought them. Curtis Blaydes and Luis Henrique. I'd wager the average age of his UFC opponents is 37 or 38. Francis is amazing at defeating old men.
His wins in the UFC are as follows:

22 year old, #126 LHW Ranked - Luis Henrique (LHW)
25 year old, #127 HW Ranked - Curtis Blaydes
36 year old, #121 HW Ranked - Bojan Mihajlović (LHW)
36 year old, #36 HW Ranked - Anthony Hamilton
38 year old, #8 HW Ranked - Andrei Arlovski
37 year old, #2 HW Ranked - Alistair Overeem
27 year old, #3 HW Ranked - Curtis Blaydes (rematch)
36 year old, UR HW Ranked - Cain Velasquez
35 year old, #4 HW Ranked - Junior dos Santos

He's fought two people who were under 35, one of whom was a Light Heavyweight.

How do you know that Ngannou has never taken peds? If it is ok to call other people out with no proof, even if it may be true, conversely, how can you say with 100% certainty that anyone has been clean their whole career? Speculation is a funny thing.

Back