Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just concerning why his carries total was so low . either he couldn't handle a full workload, bad coaching or both. funny how him and Foster changed spots.
As a Fins fan, it seemed like they were doing it to keep his price down for free agency.

Giants kicker Josh Brown is suspended for season opener. Not that it matters but he was a solid kicker and got double digit points on fantasy most weeks.

Looking for a 3rd league to get into. I'm involved in two 12 player leagues. Both PPR. Some folks on here asked me about their 20 person IDP league but I passed as I don't know the defenses well at all (player by player).

If anyone knows of a league needing someone to play, please let me know. I stay active...enjoy FFB very much (takes away from work time but to hell with it. Life is short!)

Bell getting 3 games instead of 4 does not change much imo. If you were taking him in the 2nd with 4 games you still will. If you were passing him you probably still will.

<34>12 team PPR. With one keeper from last year. I didn't play last year but the guy that got the boot, I took his team and kept Killa Cam. He was drafted in the 7th round last year.

Plus I got the 1st overall pick. Thinking Antonio Brown, but possibly Dez or Gurley.. $100 buy in.

thoughts on my team?

did a 12 man PPR
had 4th draft pick

most of the managers were drunk or on auto

took Gurley with my first pick

then

ARob
Evans
Maclin
Brees
Delanie W
Duke Johnson Jr
Gio
Josh Gordon
Woodhead
Charles Sims
Michael Thomas
Treadwell
Mike Wallace
Jets
Santos

and Doctson on IR

loaded up on rookie WRs and RB2s

most of the RBs went in the first

I had to pick Brees and Delanie in the 5th and 6th bc people were taking those positions far too early and I couldn't risk getting stuck with peanuts

I don't mind Brees there but hate Walker there. I probably like te's over him picked 10 rounds later. If I don't get Gronk I am waiting atleast 10 rounds for a TE.

Gordon could be huge when he comes back if Griffin plays well. My only problem with ranking Robinson as high as others is I remember the Jags being down every game last year and tacking up huge 4th quarter garbage points. I think there defense will be alot better and in much closer games this year and will run much more.

<34>12 team PPR. With one keeper from last year. I didn't play last year but the guy that got the boot, I took his team and kept Killa Cam. He was drafted in the 7th round last year.

Plus I got the 1st overall pick. Thinking Antonio Brown, but possibly Dez or Gurley.. $100 buy in.
Take Brown or Gurley. Not Dez. Just look at how many rb's or wr's you like in the next few rounds you like and that can help decide what you do with the first pick as far as a rb or wr. If I have a ton of sleeper rb's I like later in drafts I take wr's early so I have rb spots open later.

I don't mind Brees there but hate Walker there. I probably like te's over him picked 10 rounds later. If I don't get Gronk I am waiting atleast 10 rounds for a TE.

Gordon could be huge when he comes back if Griffin plays well. My only problem with ranking Robinson as high as others is I remember the Jags being down every game last year and tacking up huge 4th quarter garbage points. I think there defense will be alot better and in much closer games this year and will run much more.

yeah the weird thing is Julius Thomas was taken before Delanie and he was my target in the 9th/10th. but like I said people were drunk and others were on auto draft and TEs were coming off the board real quick by the 5th.

there really isn't any WR threat on the Titans to steal targets from Walker so I feel fine taking him at his ADP.

as for ARob, I know most experts expect regression but I think the team chemistry will be even better this year and they got an actual decent RB to help ease the pressure. negative to that is Ivory will be getting goal line work and he's not Toby Gerhardt.

I could've taken Alshon or Marshall but I figured there would be more upside for Robinson.

if all else fails he'll be a WR2 at worst and top 5 WR at his best. if Gordon comes up I dont have to worry.

Just had my first of 3 drafts

I was pick 4 of 10 teams

Qb-luck, cousins

Rb-Lamar Miller, Ryan Mathews, Matt jones, jay ajayi

Wr-Odell beckham, Allen Robinson, Amari cooper, golden Tate

Te-kelce, eifert

Def-Seahawks, Texans

K-seabass

Matt jones is hurt

Didn't realize that. Just looked it up, seperate shoulder with unknown return time. Insiders suggesting not too serious though so hopefully he will alright.

My rb situation is my biggest concern. I believe in Miller but we still need to see if he can be a legit rb1 in fantasy. Mathews always hurt, jones an unknown plus the injury, ajayi an unproven as well who might get buried if foster is healthy. Luckily I have depth at wr to fill the flex

Didn't realize that. Just looked it up, seperate shoulder with unknown return time. Insiders suggesting not too serious though so hopefully he will alright.

My rb situation is my biggest concern. I believe in Miller but we still need to see if he can be a legit rb1 in fantasy. Mathews always hurt, jones an unknown plus the injury, ajayi an unproven as well who might get buried if foster is healthy. Luckily I have depth at wr to fill the flex

Miller is a fine RB1 but the rest need upgrade

I'd trade one of your TEs for a decent RB2 once Eifert is healthy

for now pick up his handcuff if you can

Heard Joe Webb is flying up certain draft boards @PUO3

he is a freak athlete

should've played basketball

Not sure if you know who he is but that sounds like James White. He doesn't do anything well outside of jump yet managed a few stints in the NBA and a career overseas.

Not sure if you know who he is but that sounds like James White. He doesn't do anything well outside of jump yet managed a few stints in the NBA and a career overseas.

cant say I have

I was looking at Webb's combine numbers and they are impressive

42.5 vert
21 bench reps
4.4 40 time

dude is a genetic freak

cant say I have

I was looking at Webb's combine numbers and they are impressive

42.5 vert
21 bench reps
4.4 40 time

dude is a genetic freak