Fantasy football- Is rentals collusion?

Is a one week rental trade collusion?

• Total voters

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple question here really. Let's say, hypothetically of course, a poster such as @Trotsky traded a player like Amari Cooper to @sickc0d3r for Josh Allen against the Seahawks on Thursday. Having Allen allowed @Trotsky to climb out of last place in the league where the loser has to wear a Ted Cruz av as punishment, while Cooper gave the hurting for flex players @sickc0d3r enough points to win his matchup that week as well.

Then after the week finished up on Tuesday the two of them traded back.

Is this collusion and should be illegal in every league? And experienced fantasy footballers should know this kind of thing wouldn't be allowed even in a free league? Or is this just a mutually benefiting trade and a clever move on their part?

Be sure to let the two above know your feelings on this matter. Hypothetically of course, and not at all pertaining to the hotly contested Sherdog War Room league.

Thank you Greg for making the thread for me because I’m a stingy bastard who doesn’t pay to Sherdog

Lets just say, hypothetically of course, that the close win pulled off by @sickc0d3r with this move cost a great poster similar to myself 1st place in his division and 3rd place overall in the league

that's disgusting, like @Revolver said that's a bad trade to begin with, especially since Amari doesn't have a real QB throwing to him and GOAT Allen is top 3 fantasy QB. On player differential alone that shouldn't be allowed tbh, if there was something else in it I could see it, maybe.

Collusion, Trotsky should sport the av.

That's collusion imo... I'm in a money league where the commish allowed D.Jax to be traded for Russel Wilson at the beginning of the season. I'm never playing with those cheating fucks again after this year. I take my money leagues seriously.

That's collusion imo... I'm in a money league where the commish allowed D.Jax to be traded for Russel Wilson at the beginning of the season. I'm never playing with those cheating fucks again after this year. I take my money leagues seriously.
The only saving grace is this league is non-money.

Back