Fantasy Football advice thread....

AJ or thugdell tonight? Ppr

I'd roll with AJ but that's just because I don't trust Baker or OBJ. If AJ can stay healthy he's going to have a very good year with Burrow, I really like that kid.

I'd roll with AJ but that's just because I don't trust Baker or OBJ. If AJ can stay healthy he's going to have a very good year with Burrow, I really like that kid.

yeah I’m thinking the same as of right now. Already regret wasting a third on obj lol

What are your guy's thoughts on OJ Howard? He caught a TD his first game, but he is still very low ranked in most ranking sites.

What are your guy's thoughts on OJ Howard? He caught a TD his first game, but he is still very low ranked in most ranking sites.

I like OJ, it depends on how much Gronk is really going to play, and if Godwin even suits up this week. He's always going to be a redzone target but still is Brate, Gronk, Evans etc..

Got offered david Johnson for ekler & DeSean Jackson

Really trying to talk me into it , is Johnson that big an upgrade over Ekler?

Kyler Murray
Carson Wentz

CEH
James Robinson
Antonio Gibson
AJ Dillon
Chris Thompson
Damien Harris (IR)

Hopkins
Davante
Fitz
Juedy
Samuel
Harry

Hockensen

Got lucky with my Kyler to Hopkins combo.

Having Davante Adams as my #1a put me over the top.

Really need a couple of these rookies to pan out.

Got offered david Johnson for ekler & DeSean Jackson

Really trying to talk me into it , is Johnson that big an upgrade over Ekler?
coming into season, i would have ekeler over johnson easily. 1 week in and i think its close as johnson looked great and ekeler was average. Would hate to jump ship on a strong feeling after just 1 week though

If you had to pick 1 of Emmanuel Sanders, Evans, or Slayton? I'm still not sure how Evan's injury is or I'd just pick him, but I think Sanders might bang on the Raiders. Slayton is looking to be a cornerstone of the Giants, but that's still not great. I could also drop Drake from my Flex and use two, Washington RD looked stout.

If you had to pick 1 of Emmanuel Sanders, Evans, or Slayton? I'm still not sure how Evan's injury is or I'd just pick him, but I think Sanders might bang on the Raiders. Slayton is looking to be a cornerstone of the Giants, but that's still not great. I could also drop Drake from my Flex and use two, Washington RD looked stout.
Evans is a must start imo. That said, Id play any WR vs the Raiders until proven otherwise.

Guy I'm matched against started chubb and hunt last night , bout 50 points off his rb1 and flex alone

Fml

Id play Evans. Looks like Godwin is gonna play but still would roll with Evans.

Don’t sit Drake. Washington looked fine but Philly has a beat up line and Miles Sanders didn’t play... and Boston Scott got hurt during that game. I think Arizona puts a beating on Washington this week.

Id play Evans. Looks like Godwin is gonna play but still would roll with Evans.

Don’t sit Drake. Washington looked fine but Philly has a beat up line and Miles Sanders didn’t play... and Boston Scott got hurt during that game. I think Arizona puts a beating on Washington this week.
Thanks, which actually brings me to a second question, I am playing my first season of fantasy, I have the Chargers D and they did me proud last week, but are against KC this week. Arizona D is available, should I swap? I know a lot of people just swap defences each Week. I have Chubb and I really don't wanna choke away this week.

Thanks, which actually brings me to a second question, I am playing my first season of fantasy, I have the Chargers D and they did me proud last week, but are against KC this week. Arizona D is available, should I swap? I know a lot of people just swap defences each Week. I have Chubb and I really don't wanna choke away this week.

I just stream defenses every week, so yeah I would drop the chargers D and play Arizona. LA Rams or TB are good options too, if available. I don’t suggest wasting a waiver wire claim on a defense though.

Back