Fantasy Football advice thread....

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score
I figured I'd get the ball rolling since one my money leagues just drafted yesterday. I got the last pick at 12 for the second straight year, I don't buy this randomness sometimes. My question is regarding Evan Engram, some guy drafted him but already dropped him to the waiver wire. I currently have the #1 waiver wire spot but my TE's are weak with Mike Gesiki and Greg Olsen. Would you scoop Engram up.

Here's my team if you want to critique it, it's a little on the weak side but with potential.

12 man league 1/2 PPR (I drafted 12)

QB's Lamar Jackson & Ryan Tannehill
Wr's AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel, Devante Parker, Jerry Jeudy, Brandon Aiyuk, Allen Lazard
RB's Josh Jacobs, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Sony Michel, Tarik Cohen
TE's Mike Gesiki, Greg Olsen
D Seattle (I play week to week)
K Harrison Butker

Last edited:
Neuer
de Vrij, van Dijk, de Ligt
Busquets, de Jong
Hazard, de Bruyne
Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo

Coach: Jurgen Klopp

I figured I'd get the ball rolling since one my money leagues just drafted yesterday. I got the last pick at 12 for the second straight year, I don't buy this randomness sometimes. My question is regarding Evan Engram, some guy drafted him but already dropped him to the waiver wire. I currently have the #1 waiver wire spot but my TE's are weak with Mike Gesiki and Greg Olsen. Would you scoop Engram up.

Here's my team if you want to critique it, it's a little on the weak side but with potential.

12 man league 1/2 PPR (I drafted 12)

QB's Lamar Jackson & Ryan Tannehill
Wr's AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel, Devante Parker, Jerry Jeudy, Brandon Aiyuk, Allen Lazard
RB's Josh Jacobs, Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Sony Michel, Tarik Cohen
TE's Mike Gesiki, Greg Olsen
D Seattle (I play week to week)
K Harrison Butker
Picked first in a 12 team snake, in the order I picked them:
CMC
Godwin
Ekeler
Lockett
Ertz
Singletary
Edelman (this was a panic pick as I had Gallup and Fuller who I wanted there but they got poached)
Rodgers
Breida
Sterling Shpard (I know I will regret this one)
Deebo
Ruggs III (he better produce for me @PUO3 )
LeSean McCoy
Lock
Butker
Higgins
GB D
Jamaal Williams

I wanted AJ Dillion but he also got poached from me.

Neuer
de Vrij, van Dijk, de Ligt
Busquets, de Jong
Hazard, de Bruyne
Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo

Coach: Jurgen Klopp

I didn't know they had fantasy soccer.

Picked first in a 12 team snake, in the order I picked them:
CMC
Godwin
Ekeler
Lockett
Ertz
Singletary
Edelman (this was a panic pick as I had Gallup and Fuller who I wanted there but they got poached)
Rodgers
Breida
Sterling Shpard (I know I will regret this one)
Deebo
Ruggs III (he better produce for me @PUO3 )
LeSean McCoy
Lock
Butker
Higgins
GB D
Jamaal Williams

I wanted AJ Dillion but he also got poached from me.

I really wanted Ekler, I feel he's gonna have a monster season. Dillion is still on my waiver wire, you think he could get equal touches at some point.

I really wanted Ekler, I feel he's gonna have a monster season. Dillion is still on my waiver wire, you think he could get equal touches at some point.
Not equal but given how Aaron Jones has missed a little bit of time over the course of the last couple years I would say AJ Dillon's bruising style is going to have him pass Williams on the depth chart.

Plus, if this team goes how I feel like LaFleur wants it to... Dillon's style is better suited to grinding clock away when you have a multiscore lead the way the Pats used to use Blount.

So someone drops a top 5 te before the season starts ...... ummm yeah you should likely pick him up even if you already had Kelce and Andrews.

On the team listed -- I don't love CMC this year but with first pick you had no choice. All 3 top RBs have some issues with wear but I don't like CMCs team an I Think Barkley does this year what he was supposed to last year. Zeke tho would be my pick just based on Dallas has a great offense and Zeke is the safest 1.1 pick.

Godwin - has talent just don't trust Brady at 43.

Ekler is a GREAT pick I got him as my #6 RB PPR right now.

my .02

Take Hunter Renfrow with your first pick.

How do you guys feel about Mike Williams. I know he's injured for a few weeks but with Tyrod as QB do you think he'll have any fantasy impact.

How do you guys feel about Mike Williams. I know he's injured for a few weeks but with Tyrod as QB do you think he'll have any fantasy impact.
Allen is my go to, but Im avoiding all Charger pass catchers this year. Ill still take Ekeler, but not touching Henry or their WRS.

Allen is my go to, but Im avoiding all Charger pass catchers this year. Ill still take Ekeler, but not touching Henry or their WRS.

This. Would also avoid any AFC west defense.

So if you drafted Fournette in the 3rd round, how many degrees of fucked are you right now?

I grabbed Henry hoping and praying that one of the Charger QBs relies on a TE as a safety blanket.

Got roped into a 10man/standard league @ work (not a big football guy , only played fantasy 1x before)

Simple question... drafted this morning, how big did i fuck up?

Qb- allen
Wr1-robinson2
Wr2- ridley
Rb1-barkley
Rb2-jacobs
Te-herndon
Def-49ers
Flex-ekler
Bench(brieda, parker(mia),shepherd(nyg) marlon mack,k johnson(det) )

Got roped into a 10man/standard league @ work (not a big football guy , only played fantasy 1x before)

Qb- allen
Wr1-robinson2
Wr2- ridley
Rb1-barkley
Rb2-jacobs
Te-herndon
Def-49ers
Flex-ekler
Bench(brieda, parker(mia),shepherd(nyg) marlon mack,k johnson(det) )
You got Ekeler, Jacobs, and Barkley? AND CALVIN RIDLEY?

Are your work friends fucking drooling cavemen?

You got Ekeler, Jacobs, and Barkley? AND CALVIN RIDLEY?

Are your work friends fucking drooling cavemen?
Picked 2nd outta 10 (thought i was the idiot, guess not...cheers)

Qb- allen
Wr1-robinson2
Wr2- ridley
Rb1-barkley
Rb2-jacobs
Te-herndon
Def-49ers
Flex-ekler
Bench(brieda, parker(mia),shepherd(nyg) marlon mack,k johnson(det) )[/QUOTE

Your team is stacked, you should definitely make the playoffs....

1o team league, I picked last.

Cam Newton
Davante Adams
Julio
Calvin Ridley (yeah I don’t know why I did this)
Mark Ingram
Chris Carson
Hunter Henry
Chark

bench:
Kareem
Lindsay
Marlon Mack
Mattison
Minshew
Jeudy

Can't remember my kicker or defense.