Fantasy fight: Wladimir Klitschko vs Andy Ruiz

I think wlad is horrible for Ruiz. I think he wins a wide, boring UD adopting his usual style. Possible tko but Andy got some solid whiskers. Ruiz will struggle to close the distance and get inside that jab.
Wlad boxes taller than Joshua and utilises his reach advantage far better. Joshua needs to show wlads patience in the rematch if he wants to win the fight. Easier said than done if you’re not used to fighting that way though

You kind of also have to take into account Wlad was 22 against a 31 year old, that's a large age gap.
People still wank Canelo being too young against Floyd, and he was 23, a year older and the victory was way more one sided.

Haha I hope it’s consensual! Don’t want to see canelo#metoo

Maybe people fogetting just how well Wlad could shut opponents down. In his pomp, he made fighting shorter fighters look easy and at times predictable. I think Ruiz is good, but I see no way he beats Wlad, the jab probably keeps him at bay, and then I see a stoppage before 9.

I don’t think prime Wlad would leave himself as open as AJ did. Wlad was a neater at shuttling combination punchers down which would nullify Ruiz every round. Wlad would win comfortably I think.

I don’t think prime Wlad would leave himself as open as AJ did. Wlad was a neater at shuttling combination punchers down which would nullify Ruiz every round. Wlad would win comfortably I think.
I agree, but a Sanders-like upset is possible too in my opinion.

I favor Wlad however

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back