Fantasy Baseball discussion, v3: Boomstick for MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just have to hope my team hits well tonight, and makes a catch up. Of course my boy Wong waits until you are playing me to hit a GS. Gattis with a 3run shot as well.

Why would you ever bench Gorgeous Borjous?!

Also, enjoy Dizzy Gillaspie. Him and his salt peanuts have been big for me this year

He's Baaacccckkkk....

Jose-Abreu1.jpg

Lol at the can in white. I can't believe his team is over 500.

Now that I look at the standings most of the teams that are below 500 are pretty close to being at 500. Pretty balanced league.

I'm 2 games under 500 after this week I'll have a winning record (maybe) still way too early in the week to be making projections. Now that I'm starting to get healthy I will make my run. If I only had HOF Pollock in my lineup shit would be off the hook.

The Can In White looms.....

I can thank that can Betances for blowing a rare well pitching Kuroda game.

Canrona I know you're the one trying to pick up Cam, but it's not going to happen. I've been waiting for him to be added to available players for a while now.

Nice little scrap going on between the first and second place teams.

Wavelength (2nd) vs. Men of Meyhem (1st)

I'm probably gonna lose unless my pitching gets their heads out of their asses.

I'm your huckleberry.

2 rather large trades may be on the horizon.

Canrona I know you're the one trying to pick up Cam, but it's not going to happen. I've been waiting for him to be added to available players for a while now.

Who?

EDIT: Nothing like Iwakuma getting a lights out game with Rodney getting me another save. Almost makes me root for Seattle on a regular basis.

Jacoby Ellsbury for Anthony Rizzo & Travis Wood

Mark Buehrle for Pablo Sandoval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back