Fantasy Baseball discussion, v3: Boomstick for MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that said I could be in the market for a non can 2b if anyone has one to spare.

I've got a few on mine if you'd be interested.

Really need a bounce back against The Can in White, but my team is having another slow start on offense.

Lol at the can in white. I can't believe his team is over 500.

Now that I look at the standings most of the teams that are below 500 are pretty close to being at 500. Pretty balanced league.

It's weird that the Astros called up Singleton prior to facing CJ Wilson. Doesn't seem like a good introduction to the Majors for a left-handed hitter that strikes out a lot.

Cuddyer has started at 3B a couple of times to fill in for Arenado. Might get the eligibility before he is back.

Canrona, Bonifacio is available.

team yadi. I had all of my cans playing because all of my good players had a rest day i guess

Cuddyer has started at 3B a couple of times to fill in for Arenado. Might get the eligibility before he is back.

LoL. He better not, since I traded him in a deal for Hanley Ramirez. I already could have used him at 1b, but 3B eligibility would be too much.

LoL. He better not, since I traded him in a deal for Hanley Ramirez. I already could have used him at 1b, but 3B eligibility would be too much.

Did you trade him when he first got on the DL? I seriously considered it, but I had him last year and he was so $, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Hanley is worth it though, if he's Hanely from last year.

Did you trade him when he first got on the DL? I seriously considered it, but I had him last year and he was so $, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Hanley is worth it though, if he's Hanely from last year.

I traded Carlos Gomez, since I thought he was limited by batting leadoff, Ervin Santana, and Michael Cuddyer the day he got off the DL, for Hanley. I wanted the extra roster spaces, didn't trust Santana to stay as lights out, and really wanted the SS upgrade. I could really use Cuddyer at 1B though. Not sure I knew Prince was out for the year yet though.

Gattis, my boy with the 3-run shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back