Fantasy Baseball Discussion 2015: Draft day and Spring Training LOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tidal have you figured out how many players on a roster we're going to use in dynasty league?

I'm probably gonna set it up similar to Summer's league. I like how it's set up.

Same thing if get to keep our whole roster, no?

Dynasty is mostly about prospects, and getting the young guys. Keeper you can, but you only got so many keepers. Where Dynasty you keep the whole roster i think.

Agreed. Keeper > Dynasty

I'm probably gonna set it up similar to Summer's league. I like how it's set up.

Summer's league was a ton of fun, would be down with using that format. Dunno if there's any intricacies in the Dynasty format that'd conflict with it, but hey, would be a good way of getting it started

Yahoo mock drafts finally open

Fuck yeah. It's getting real now.

And I'll be sure to post the link of the dynasty league whenever the fuck I figure out how exactly to set it up.

Dynasty league is up and running. Link in the OP.

So far I've seen quite a few good prospects in Yahoo's database. Including my boy Jose Peraza. And Foster's boy Julio Urias.

Everybody in Summer's league might want to check and see if he sent y'all invites to rejoin. I'm already locked into that one as well.

They added Urias. I checked from last year rosters and they did not have them. Hopefully they are on top of it better this year.

Last edited:
And I'm in. Can't wait. Fantasy Baseball is fun as fuck.

It's addictive. When Summer gets his league filled up, may have to work the phones to get an early round pick.

I guess its about that time of year.

It is. Hoping to do a couple of mocks this coming week. Link for the dynasty league is in the OP, Jocke.

Well, now that the Super Bowl is over. Now I can finally fully focus on fantasy baseball. Ready to get it cracking.

Can't wait to land Peraza in the dynasty league. Dude's gonna lead my team to the future.

Im going to get beat sooo badly in this dynasty league. Cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back