Fantasy Baseball Discussion 2015: Draft day and Spring Training LOOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get Soler in a keeper league but still not sold on him yet. I could see him go either direction this year. But worth taking a chance on mid draft in redrafts

If Soler stays healthy he'll be the best of the Cubs prospects...

I like Bryant the best but he is untradable to that owner

The new Sporting News Fantasy Baseball Guide is out!

si.jpg

I got my preview mag from Baseball America. I would like to get Joey Bats this year. Always wanted to own him in fantasy.

Joey Bats in 1 year leagues is a good play, but i dont know about taking him in 2nd round/3rd round. Doubt he makes it to 3rd in veteran leagues.

Yeah, I can see him being gone in the 3rd round. It would be cool to own a player that follows me on Twitter.

3rd round i would take him. 2nd- maybe. Being 1b/OF is why i dont see him getting past 2nd round.

Last edited:
He is a 2nd round pick in one year leagues. First rounder if it is 20 teams.

His injury risk is why i would hesitate on him in 1 year. Also, some of the little things he does so well were down last year.

He hit 285 last year while usually hitting 265 other years.

Also had 35 hr, 103 rbi, 101 runs, 6 sb. Played in 155 games. He did have some injuries in 2012 and 2013 though and is 34 years old. I might take him at the end of round one still in a 10-12 teamer.

He hit 285 last year while usually hitting 265 other years.

Also had 35 hr, 103 rbi, 101 runs, 6 sb. Played in 155 games. He did have some injuries in 2012 and 2013 though and is 34 years old. I might take him at the end of round one still in a 10-12 teamer.

Really? I thought he did worse than that for some reason.

I don't think Bautista makes it past the 15th pick in the 20 team league because of the categories we use. He's a monster in BB, OBP, and OPS + 1B/OF versatility makes him a top commodity.

I don't think Bautista makes it past the 15th pick in the 20 team league because of the categories we use. He's a monster in BB, OBP, and OPS + 1B/OF versatility makes him a top commodity.

If it is the new 20 teamer you are talking about I would not touch him for 80 picks atleast. Not spending a top pick on a guy that will be 35 this season in a keeper league.

Older H2H league I wouldn't touch Bautista early in a dynasty league.

Last edited:

I can agree with this. I don't think Abreu makes it past 7th pick either.

If it is the new 20 teamer you are talking about I would not touch him for 80 picks atleast. Not spending a top pick on a guy that will be 35 this season in a keeper league.

He is talking about Summer's 20 teamer that he does every year. It's a 1 year thing.

Tidal have you figured out how many players on a roster we're going to use in dynasty league?

I would rather do a keeper than a dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back