Fantasy: Aldo's next fight vs Holloway then for title if he wins?

ExplicitBJJ

MMA 4 lyphe
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Aldo vs Holloway
What do you guys think about this matchup
I say winner gets the champ mcgoat
Aldo should take this fight and stay far from Edgar
I think Holloway wins a UD against Aldo then fights Mcgoat for the title and loses to a controversual split decision setting up epic
Mcgoat vs Holloway part 3!

Aldo retires after losing to Holloway and franchises his burger restaurant in US and has a happy life

Great fight. It's going to be even more interesting if RDA beats McG

i think Aldo murks Holloway. Good fight though.

I'd like to see Aldo/Edgar. I don't care about 'fair'. That's
the match I'd like to see.

Max has nothing for Aldo. Aldo should finish him and make a statement

I think Holloway produces more problems for Aldo than Edgar
What do you think?
Does Holloway even deserve to fight Aldo or should the winner of Edgar vs Holloway fight Aldo for title shot?

Edgar deserves the next shot plain and simple!....Aldo/Holloway sounds like a great fight to make

I think Aldo/Holloway is the fight to make. Edgar has done more than enough. Do Conor/Edgar at 200 and Aldo/Holloway somewhere around there. I see Aldo tearing Holloway up tho. I think this loss will be good for him. Edgar beats Conor. Conor stays at LW. Aldo beats Edgar and FW goes back to where it was.

Edgar deserves the next shot plain and simple!....Aldo/Holloway sounds like a great fight to make
I think Aldo deserves it over Edgar
But that's just my opinion
I say that becuz he deserves an instant rematch and he beat Edgar already
Edgar shud fight holloway

Holloway doesnt have enough power to stop aldo, but his volume might give aldo trouble.
But i think aldo is able to work his muay thai much too well against holloway.
Hard to pick against Aldo in that fight.

I doubt conor ever goes back to 145. I think he takes the belt at LW and defends that until he retires.

Back