FANTASTIC highlight

72Chambers

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just wanted to share a very well done camp highlight by Jim Tran.

Last edited:
lol 131 views and no comments, don't know if that's a good or bad thing =P

dude you should put the HL of that Daguestan guy from your gym that I saw on the website. That guy looks really excellent.

Looks like you guys have a great camp set up. How did you guys do at the nationals this year? How many provinces participated? Cool highlight... the Russian looks like one bad mofo. Did he compete this year? He looked like he did pretty good against Zack but it was just a friendly right?

But were there pirates or Batman at this camp???

Honestly it looked pretty good though :redface:

Not a very well made video. Definitly not FANTASTIC in my opinion...

dude you should put the HL of that Daguestan guy from your gym that I saw on the website. That guy looks really excellent.

I had posted it in another thread the other day but here you go!

Looks like you guys have a great camp set up. How did you guys do at the nationals this year? How many provinces participated? Cool highlight... the Russian looks like one bad mofo. Did he compete this year? He looked like he did pretty good against Zack but it was just a friendly right?

no doubt...looks like a lot of fun

But were there pirates or Batman at this camp???

Honestly it looked pretty good though :redface:

Thanks!

Not a very well made video. Definitly not FANTASTIC in my opinion...

I thought it was pretty good :D but to each their own! What did you not like about it?

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but we've just finished creating a new gym promo and I thought I'd reuse this thread instead of creating a new one.

Enjoy :wink:
We've come a long way!

Back