Fans of Weidman....

So you are referring to their fighting not their personalities. I watch MMA for the whole experience it's very difficult for me to ignore personalities. I don't know how a human being in general can ignore a personality or never be swayed by it. I think anyone that says they don't care about the personalities of fighters are full of shit tbh.

Sure it's not the most important thing but promos and the selling of fights for decades has been driven by the personalities of fighters so if a fan says he doesn't like a fighters personality I don't think it's that outrageous.

And the "you don't know them personally" stuff is so fucking stupid.

Because I don't care for that aspect I don't caught up in what drives them

God DAMN people riding jones dick harder than his wife does on here

How is Weidman being fake?

You like Weidman for his fighting ability right? Not for his personality? I mean, no one can seriously like this guy as a human being...right?

I don't think I've ever seen someone more fake in my entire life. And I'm not trying to be a smartass.

I'm neither a fan nor a hater. I think I would like him but they keep pairing him off against my favorite fighters. I have nothing against him, he seems like a good dude. He is certainly a great fighter.

So you are referring to their fighting not their personalities. I watch MMA for the whole experience it's very difficult for me to ignore personalities. I don't know how a human being in general can ignore a personality or never be swayed by it. I think anyone that says they don't care about the personalities of fighters are full of shit tbh.

Sure it's not the most important thing but promos and the selling of fights for decades has been driven by the personalities of fighters so if a fan says he doesn't like a fighters personality I don't think it's that outrageous.

And the "you don't know them personally" stuff is so fucking stupid.

I can appreciate a fighter's personality, but at the end of the day it's about what they do in the cage. I don't think I've ever been a fan of a guy who didn't do well in the cage just for his personality. Take a guy like Cerrone. I don't care for him personally, but I'm excited as hell for his fights.

He does come off as a little "ungenuine" i guess, but i think he's a good guy. Which may not be the case for certain other "fake" people.

Back