Fans of Weidman....

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You like Weidman for his fighting ability right? Not for his personality? I mean, no one can seriously like this guy as a human being...right?

I don't think I've ever seen someone more fake in my entire life. And I'm not trying to be a smartass.

I like Jones and Weidman , what am I going to do ??????

Weidman has more class in his destructive knee than Jones has in his whole body

You like Weidman for his fighting ability right? Not for his personality? I mean, no one can seriously like this guy as a human being...right?

I don't think I've ever seen someone more fake in my entire life. And I'm not trying to be a smartass.

Go tell 'm in his face.

They are people who fight for our entertainment. I couldn't care less.

Don't get a Pitbull if you want a Golden Retriever.....

lol Chris Weidman = class act...can't imagine him doing a "suck it" chop and then saying he hopes his opponent is crying after the fight

I see where you're going with this and I'm taking my ball and going home

You mean you like the way Jones fights right? That makes sense but personality wise I don't see a likable person.

I'm not looking for a role model , honestly don't care if he is a prick and honestly no one here knows him on a personal level so we paint our own picture but don't know the guy so I'm not going to hold that against him, if people choose to boo him because they don't like his "persona" that's their choice . I like seeing great fighters dominate.

I like Weidman because he took tough fights on very short notice and got monumental amounts of hate for no reason before he knocked Silva out. Exact same people who say Jones would destroy him without question.

In his last fight, the only reason he got caught for a moment was because he came forward and exposed himself because he wanted to finish Machida and not just coast to a decision. I like that too.

But if the injuries keep up, I doubt his longevity.

This is a troll thread if ever I've seen one. And I have seen plenty.

I'm not looking for a role model , honestly don't care if he is a prick and honestly no one here knows him on a personal level so we paint our own picture but don't know the guy so I'm not going to hold that against him, if people choose to boo him because they don't like his "persona" that's their choice . I like seeing great fighters dominate.

So you are referring to their fighting not their personalities. I watch MMA for the whole experience it's very difficult for me to ignore personalities. I don't know how a human being in general can ignore a personality or never be swayed by it. I think anyone that says they don't care about the personalities of fighters are full of shit tbh.

Sure it's not the most important thing but promos and the selling of fights for decades has been driven by the personalities of fighters so if a fan says he doesn't like a fighters personality I don't think it's that outrageous.

And the "you don't know them personally" stuff is so fucking stupid.

Back