Fans of Tim Means GTFIH Update! Means vs Ramazan Emeev at UFC Rio Rancho

Does anyone remember what a monster Alves used to look like? The guy went from juiced monster to deflated and unathletic quickly.

Matt Brown was right hes better than GSP. Took care of Alves way easier

In all seriousness hes really good, well rounded, has one of the best clinch games and is one of the most exciting welters of the past era. Thought he arguably beat Magny and he got robbed blind against Moraes. His fight with Matt Brown was awesome and started off one of the best UFC cards ever after a really slow start with 5 straight decisions and some snoozers

Hell yeah Means is the man -- the dude has been through a lot. He seems to either look like a million bucks or make a mistake that costs him the fight (i.e. against Matt Brown or Alex Oliveira). I love watching him fight and is pretty well rounded now. He has some work to do to make up for his losses imo but I think he has plenty of mileage left to do some big things at 170.

I like Means as a fighter. Sherdog is calling for him to fight James Krause, who is under the radar with a 6-fight win streak. I dont know how the fuck James has quietly won 6 fights but would love for him to get dirty-birded up in the clinch and fall to elbows.

I like Krause,they should give him a step up in competition.That Bobby Green loss was kinda shitty,they looked like nut kicks to me

hes a solid gatekeeper for sure. always been a fan

The whole Dirty Bird thing is a little Dickish, but looking past that, I always tune in to see him fight.

I say the Dirty Bird should be the one to welcome Diaz back.

Book it baldy..

Always been one of the guys I really enjoy watching fight. Always felt he could have done more.

Does anyone remember what a monster Alves used to look like? The guy went from juiced monster to deflated and unathletic quickly.
thiago-alves.jpg

Now:

ALVES_THIAGO_L.png

And Tim Means is a badass

6027a3bec0dfe5c621959173370fab43.gif

I like the dude. He's a work horse..
He's like a footballer my team used to have (man city) and we had Carlos tevez and he just did not stop working.
Ran all day, ran at defenders hassling them ran after lost causes just single minded blinkered determination.

Means has this in droves.
He's a little like bisping in that respect.. Not the best but he's worked to put himself in a better position..
Gotta respect that..

Back