Fans need to get real (Jones)

Errm you. Drug use and being a child molester is comparable now is it?.

When it comes to being legal or illegal, yes they are comparable. You don't have much experience debating, do you?

When you say things like "he's done nothing wrong what's so ever", and "Stop being haters and embrace the champ people", you should expect to get a little resistance.

Forgive me for not agreeing and complying with you!

Last edited:
When it comes to being legal or illegal, yes they are comparable. You don't have much experience debating, do you?

When you say things like "he's done nothing wrong what's so ever", and "Stop being haters and embrace the champ people", you should expect to get a little resistance.

Forgive me for not agreeing and complying with you!

Stealing a chocolate bar out of the shop is illegal but it's still not comparable to being a child molester. Nothing illegal is comparable to that.

If the harm is that he's provided a bad example, perhaps the government should stop testing guys for coke out of competition if the only outcome of a positive test is bad publicity. Maybe adults should be allowed to do what they want in their private lives if it doesn't affect the sport.

With regards to Jones as a fighter, this information just raises the ceiling on our perception of his potential, especially if he actually starts training between camp instead of fucking around with drugs and alcohol.

Doing coke is a victimless crime, assuming you do it by your own free will. Molesting a child that doesn't want to be molested is harmful to the child.

But yes the comparison of coke to combat sports is dumb but there is a difference when he tried taking it further

Taking coke is a victimless crime? Cocaine is mostly sold by criminal gangs who use the money they make to fund other illegal activities, which devastates many lives. Then think of the drug cartels in Mexico and Columbia that produce it and smuggle it across the borders. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people die because of this. So no sir, taking coke is not a victimless crime

If the harm is that he's provided a bad example, perhaps the government should stop testing guys for coke out of competition if the only outcome of a positive test is bad publicity. Maybe adults should be allowed to do what they want in their private lives if it doesn't affect the sport.

With regards to Jones as a fighter, this information just raises the ceiling on our perception of his potential, especially if he actually starts training between camp instead of fucking around with drugs and alcohol.

I don't think you will ever see a clean jbj. His pattern of behavior suggests that he is a criminal and a user.

Taking coke is a victimless crime? Cocaine is mostly sold by criminal gangs who use the money they make to fund other illegal activities, which devastates many lives. Then think of the drug cartels in Mexico and Columbia that produce it and smuggle it across the borders. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people die because of this. So no sir, taking coke is not a victimless crime

We buy gasoline from dictators and terrorists. The minerals in iphones come from warlords. We're all criminals against humanity.

people already hated Jones, this breaking news will never blow over.

so because he does drugs, we should embrace him? wtf is your logic?

I've known exactly what type of person Jones was since pre Vera fight...it's not like this is unexpected news...he's a huge dickhead but I won't let it cloud my opinions of him, if anything I'm more annoyed with his actions within the ring (eyepokes) than anything to do with his drug use.

Save us the holier than thou nonsense you're spewing. If you want to get that in-depth about this situation where some guy living his wildest dreams spent some weekend snorting coke off a strippers' ass then at least acknowledge that you're definitely taking part in the extensive victimization of exploited child labor with the clothes that you're currently wearing.
Does that mean that you support sweatshops? Not necessarily but to blame Jones as a supporter of the coke trade is borderline retarded.

The biggest problem is taking it a month out from a huge fight when you know you could be tested. Very irresponsible.

Back