Fans have found and live-streamed Tekashis new Address twice

Do the people that want him dead even have the ability or balls to actually go through with it?

This guy looks like a total phony, I would assume anyone calling him a fellow member of their gang is also a total phony.

Don’t care if he dies.

Dude offers nothing to society.

Seems like a fake story no way u can tell where someone is from those pics

Are you serious? Every app on his phone knows exactly where he is via GPS. That information is not all that secure. You can deduce a lot by a few pictures. I bet you'd be surprised how much I could find out about you in 5 minutes.

He looks like he belongs in the bar scene in Gremlins. Or one of the mutated new batch from Gremlins 2.

Do the people that want him dead even have the ability or balls to actually go through with it?

This guy looks like a total phony, I would assume anyone calling him a fellow member of their gang is also a total phony.
It's not even the gang he snitched on that's gonna get him. They were small time local gangsters. The threat now is EVERYONE ELSE. Every two bit hood in NYC knows they gain instant fame and credibility by killing him so he has a huge bullseye on his back. Only a matter of time.

Not to mention that he is sporting multiple Richard Mille watches-
images

That's over a million dollars on his wrists.

They'll probably wait a bit but snitching ain't good for your health.

I honestly think hell be alright. People have short attention spans. He may be at risk from a wannabe but the major gangsters aint gonna go out of their way to kill him. Not happening. Look up Chris Paciello. Nightclub owner who banged Madonna, J Lo, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Nikki Taylor ,Daisy Fuentes, Ingrid Casarez, and Sophia Vergara. Look up some of these broads if you dont know them. Legendary poon. Hes A true legendary cocksman who beat the shit outta people to0. He ratted on the NY mob big time. Did prison time.Is now running nighclub in LA in broad daylight. By they way. I know a DA. Told me most of these mother fuckers will rat if its a stretch they cant accept and they have something of value to offer the cops. Its a fact when facing 30 to life and threatening to implicate your mom for conspiracy too. They (the DA) can play dirty if they want to. Very few of these fools will not snitch if it can help them. That code was created by the mafia and they had all kinds of mother fuckers breaking it. It was all bullshit. Its a fucking fact and if you dont believe that, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Antartica.
Chris Paciello - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I honestly think hell be alright. People have short attention spans. He may be at risk from a wannabe but the major gangsters aint gonna go out of their way to kill him. Not happening. Look up Chris Paciello. Nightclub owner who banged Madonna, J Lo, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Nikki Taylor ,and Sophia Vergara. Look up some of these broads if you know them. Hes A true legendary cocksman who beat the shit outta people to. He ratted on the NY mob big time. Did prison time.Is now running nighclub in LA in broad daylight. By they way. I know a DA. Told me most of these mother fuckers will rat if its a stretch they cant accept and they have something of value to offer the cops. Its a fact when facing 30 to life and threatening to implicate your mom for conspiracy too. They (the DA) can play dirty if they want to. Very few of these fools will not snitch if it can help them. That code was created by the mafia and they had all kinds of mother fuckers breaking it. It was all bullshit. Its a fucking fact and if you dont believe that, I have some ocean front property to sell you in Antartica.
Chris Paciello - Wikipedia
Yeah. Believing in this nonsensical G code or street code is like believing in bigfoot and unicorns. Like it's just soooo honorable for a criminal to not roll on their other criminal friends. Shit is a joke.

Tbh, he's probably an fbi plant.
Ain't nothing gonna happen to him.

Mk ultra type sheeeeeit

Yeah. Believing in this nonsensical G code or street code is like believing in bigfoot and unicorns. Like it's just soooo honorable for a criminal to not roll on their other criminal friends. Shit is a joke.
Exactly the real "street code" is actually the code of life. Self preservation at all cost.

I hate this dude. I hate his fan base. His face? Extremely punchable.

I dunno, I worked in a max prison and there was definitely some rules you don’t break. I have personally seen guys get shanked for less.

I dunno, I worked in a max prison and there was definitely some rules you don’t break. I have personally seen guys get shanked for less.
That snitch rule is more strongly enforced in prison than the streets though.

Back