Fans have found and live-streamed Tekashis new Address twice

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dai...-security-reasons-address-exposed-online.html

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.tmz...6ix9ine-new-photo-stack-cash-money-house-rat/

910762b79e714e088a93be044ea2b66a_md.jpg

His new home is all over Instagram and Twitter, this is the second time he’s moved since being released.

he can’t lay low successfully, but I still don’t think anything will happen to him.

another dumb mofo who's going to end up,
broke,
or in jail.
or dead.

It's too hot to hit him now but eventually someone's gonna harm him.

I thought you meant a different Takeshi.
Hail Quellcrist Falconer.

Tried to play gangster, got caught, rolled over, and now can't keep his dumb face off social media.

This story is going to have a happy ending. (for everyone else)

there is no witness protection program that can hide someone like him

so at what point does it become less of a hassle to stick him back in a cell

there is no witness protection program that can hide someone like him

so at what point does it become less of a hassle to stick him back in a cell
They can't stick him back in a cell unless he commits another crime most likely. They'd just kick him out of the program and he'll be on his own.

News Headline
Rainbow dash of my little pony has been assassinated on her own door step.

Seems like a fake story no way u can tell where someone is from those pics

He looks like he got jizzed on by a bag of Skittles... if a bag of Skittles could jizz.

Seems like a fake story no way u can tell where someone is from those pics

Apparently a neighbour leaked it when they saw him on the balcony. Seems plausable. I wouldn't want him as a neighbour, so I'd definitely do the same to get rid of him.

If he is still on the East Coast he is dumb, dude should be in Montana somewhere

Apparently a neighbour leaked it when they saw him on the balcony. Seems plausable. I wouldn't want him as a neighbour, so I'd definitely do the same to get rid of him.
Oh that makes more sense then fans finding out from seeing siding on a house

I was never cool enough to keep up with whatever the hell kind of person this is

Back