Fans harrassing Thurman

pakimahi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Seems to be getting to him, otherwise he'd ignore it all

Why are they screaming "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" everytime the other person says something?

And why does one guy keep cupping his ear, and his mouth........

Is that normal in America?

Why are they screaming "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" everytime the other person says something?

And why does one guy keep cupping his ear, and his mouth........

Is that normal in America?
We sometimes cup our mouths to yell long distances across a street for instance. Certainly not to someone half a foot in front of you. This is a short overweight nobody that is trying to provoke a killer like Thurman within assbeating range, probably fair to say that just about anything this dude dose is going to be fucking stupid.

He’s lucky Keef stayed composed, ‘cause that muffucka ain’t ready for anything other then another falafel....was he trying toprovokeThurman into a homicide or what?

Thurman is definitely more intelligent than your average meathead boxer. Maybe he should have ignored the drunk guy but he instead tried to have a conversation with him like a man. Most boxers would lose their composure with a drunk idiot like this and either storm off huffing and puffing, or worse they would threaten or maybe even assault him

That guy was lucky...brave with a big mouth and no respect. He's lucky that Thurman didn't chin check him.

why on earth would you obnoxiously talk shit to a professional boxer?

to prove you're tough? he would end you within seconds, you fat fucking idiot.

This is why I can't stand dealing with people most of the time.

Of course not, Seano is an old, bitter cunt who has seen at least one world war.

Thurman is definitely more intelligent than your average meathead boxer. Maybe he should have ignored the drunk guy but he instead tried to have a conversation with him like a man. Most boxers would lose their composure with a drunk idiot like this and either storm off huffing and puffing, or worse they would threaten or maybe even assault him
Yeah could you imagine him doing this to Adrien Broner?

I think you're being liberal in your estimation. I just dropped a sack of potatoes. Didn't even take a second to hit the ground.

I'm more interested in why fat guy behind him has a zuffa boxing shirt?

Does that even exist?

then you have a law suit.

Sucks, but it is the truth. Unfortunately, there are trolls in real life :(

I am not a fan of Keef, but feel bad that shit like that happens. Part of the game, to many haters in the world.

Back