Fans encouraging Dana to make the BMF belt more active.

What even qualifies someone for the title? Willingness to sucker punch and engage in brawls outside of the cage?

Whoever challenges for it.

That's what it'll be, you watch whoever wins this fight Conor will be tweeting after "I'm the baddest mother fucker in the UFC, I want that belt", then it'll go from there.

Random call out's.

Wow, this can't be real. This belt is stupid and making it a yearly belt is even more stupid.

Wow, this can't be real. This belt is stupid and making it a yearly belt is even more stupid.

This is what I mean, if it happens we can't blame Dana for this, if the fans keep saying they want it and are going to watch his events because of this then obviously he's going to do it from a business perspective.

MMA really has the worst fans and they have pro-wrestling mentality whether they want to admit it or not

Ok, as I've said I do feel people are making too much of a big deal out of this, it's nothing and just something to give the fighters after the fight to say "I won the fight" and gloat with basically, think of it as a souvenir for whoever wins and that's it, it takes nothing away from the fight or UFC and will be forgotten about in no time unless of course we keep making a deal out of it.

BUT this is of course if it's a one off thing however I've seen fans on Dana's Instagram really giving the vibe of wanting to see this more which of course Dana is going to take on board and is likely we'll see it more if fans keep saying they want to see (it's a business so of course).

Here's one recently Dana replied to after loads of comments saying the same.

Dana-Instagram.jpg

Personally, as a one off thing I think it's fine, nothing to make a fuss over as again it will be forgotten about once the fight is over however if it is something they keep bringing up and fighting for then I can understand how people will feel differently about it.

Here's the original post if you want to have a look.

So if this belt happens to come in and we end up seeing it more, we can't really blame Dana White for this, it's the fans who keep saying "We want to see it Dana", if they're going to watch his events because of this then he's obviously going to do it which makes sense as a business.

Dana's goal is to make the word "motherfucker" the favorite word of children worldwide.

They may as well make a GOAT belt, while they're at it!

If Khabib somehow gets by Tony (which I doubt) he 1)retires, and 2)says he will only come back for a single fight for the GOAT belt with GSP. At that point both GSP and Dana's eye's light up with dollar signs spinning like a slot machine.

No doubt after the fight, Conor will tweet something about how he's the baddest mother fucker in the UFC and he wants that title/acclaim but that's probably about it on a whole lol

Be interesting to see what Conor tweets after the Masvidal and Diaz fight but no doubt he will tweet something like that, will see lol
I 100% believe Conor's next fight will be the winner of Diaz/Masvidal. I would not be surprised if Conor was in the crowd for the fight honestly. The fight is that big and will absolutely be linked to him.

I 100% believe Conor's next fight will be the winner of Diaz/Masvidal. I would not be surprised if Conor was in the crowd for the fight honestly. The fight is that big and will absolutely be linked to him.

You make a good point there :)

What makes a BMF competitor?
To be eligible for a BMF match do you need to actively bang some moms and keep diary about it or is it all about "zero fucks given" fight style?

<{chips}>

Back