Fans call out Maycee Barber for her post interview.

I thought it was fine. I didn’t hate enough to post about it

LMAO. People expected a nobel laureate, post fight nonetheless.<45>

They practically had to crowd surf her ass out of the ring. The drama is real.

Grabbing the mic before the winner can even talk was shitty. You lost, go home and post that shit on twitter.

I agree. It was disrespectful to Roxanne saying the only reason Roxanne won is because she was injured. Roxanne was handling her before she got injured.
Yep, I noticed Dana and some of the press were focusing on the injury as the reason she lost when in reality Roxanne actually dominated more when Barber as healthy and fresh.

You get the mic if you win the fight

Typical millennial attitude. The nerve on this chick man. Diminishing roxy's win. Stealing the mic. Making it about herself. Gtfo. Hype job. No head movement. Fish out of water on the ground. Then being carried away like she lost a leg... Most fighters fight injured or in pain

She. Is. Not. A.millennial....

It was kinda cocky to lose then occupy the mic especially before the winner gets to say anything.

Bjpennwaaaah.gif

"Omg I cant even u guys,a girl said something"

Yeah, not the biggest deal in the world, but definitely made me cringe a tad -- that was Roxanne's moment. She just isn't used to not being the center of attention post fight I reckon. In any case, I admire the heart she displayed in the fight, even though I find it ridiculous that her corner didn't throw in the towel in the 3rd.

Cowboy did the same thing to Leon Scott. It's never cool at all. And screw maycee barber and her cocky ass. Like how ugly of a personality can you have? You lost. Sit down. Please. Come on. Weak minded people can't take losses.

I agree here actually.
Don’t need to jerk off your opponent to try and make your self look better. Save your big book for social media.

You lose the fight, you don’t get a post fight interview.
Save a losers post fight speech for retirement speeches.
Well said and I agree.

Take your lost like a man and get the fuck out of the octagon.

I was at the bar and couldn't hear, but what turned out was a limp, I thought was Barber acting like she was gonna shoot on Roxi...oops!

I didn't like Barber's cocky attitude to begin with, like her even less now. If that's possible. What a disgusting human being. Can you imagine what a fighter that isn't as nice as Roxy would have done to that injured leg? I'd have targeted that leg the rest of the fight. End her career before the future gets here.

Will take Mic Hog Maycee over Broken Promise Paige any day

Back