Fans call out Maycee Barber for her post interview.

That's exactly what it is.

"Hey guys, pay attention to ME!"

Seriously, go back and watch her previous fights if you have the time. There's nothing there. Just a bull charging forward and winging shots.

5 years ago, she probably would have become a champion, but even in the watered down world of UFC WMMA, she's going to get her shit ruined.

I've watched her fights. I mean she has the power, and she has the fearlessness. But, she needs a passive opponent.
Remember she's only 21, so she's probably gonna improve.

You don't need to be an outraged snowflake to think that is a bitch move.
Because it's a bitch move

I agree here actually.
Don’t need to jerk off your opponent to try and make your self look better. Save your big book for social media.

You lose the fight, you don’t get a post fight interview.
Save a losers post fight speech for retirement speeches.

Yeah that was cringeful, and how funny was Joe: "Oh you want to talk???"

Maycee's a really nasty human being all around. Absolutely zero humility. A delusional level of ego.

I trained with Hannah Cifers before the two of them fought. Hannah's the nicest person you'll ever meet. A savage in the cage, but a good human being. All of Hannah's team members told me that Maycee acted like a complete b**** every time they interacted with her. Extremely petty.

Even further, one of my friends beat Maycee at a BJJ tournament, which Maycee didn't take kindly to. After the match, Maycee was screaming some "Let's see what happens in the cage!" type of bullshit to salve her bruised ego. She made a complete ass of herself in front of everyone and embarrassed her coaches with that outburst. It's funny that her lack of BJJ training is why she got her ass handed to her last night. She seems to think white-belt level escapes from side-control are beneath her.

Maycee has a good nutritionist who knows how to balloon her back up to 140+ after the weigh ins, but that's about it. She's used brute weight to smash through opponents thus far, but on a technical level, she's a hot mess.

She should count herself lucky she didn't 'Gump' her way to a fight with Shevchenko. She'd be going out on a stretcher.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her get thrown into the wood chipper last night.

are you an actual girl on sherdog?

Who cares, people will whinge about anything these days. I thought she was humble in defeat and she's only 21 for fuck sake...give her a break.

Wasn't she supposed to be the new "p4p greatest fighter ever".

My favourite part was when she was being all dramatic about her knee and then the doctor goes "yeah, it's just a partial ACL tear, she's fine" <Lmaoo>

"Once in a lifetime human being...a mystical creature..."
\

Rogan is beta AF for letting her grab the mic

Lauren Murphy had the best reaction to this nonsense
"Get off the fucking mic you spoiled brat"

Havent paid a lot of attention to her fights but Roxanne came in with glasses on and when she got in the octagon was blinking like crazy ,she looked legit blind lol, am I the only one who noticed this or is she just regularly a sociopath looking cat
She's blind as a bat

Losers don't get the mic, unless you're laying your gloves down on the mat.

Back