fang mouthguard

rpm2day88

White Belt
Reaction score
Alright i know that pretty much everyone has seen Arlovski's fang mouthguard. I am not into UFC stuff that much but my friends are. They showed me some fights and it was impossible not to notice that mouthguard. I wanted it. My sport is really just wrestling but i know if opponents saw that mouthguard then intimidation would proceed. So far all of my friends and I have had bad luck in finding it anywhere so I was wondering if anyone know where to find one or if it is just custom made?

http://opro.com/ is where you can get it. Its a standard model you can buy but all opros are custom made they ship you a mold you mold your teeth and then mail it to them and they send you back a mouthguard. Prices are on the high end but this is a top of the line mouthguard

edit fixed the link

try the search function, this thread has been done alot. I dont think we ever really found anything like his but search for yourself and see if you find anything.

If you want a top of the line mouthguard that is hand made by an expert in the field, go to www.bitememouthguards.net. Theres a reason why all the fighters are wearing them.

Adino said:
try the search function, this thread has been done alot. I dont think we ever really found anything like his but search for yourself and see if you find anything.

hes new man cmon loosen up a bit. Just a little bit...................Too uptight about this shit :D

Towsonwrestling said:
hes new man cmon loosen up a bit. Just a little bit...................Too uptight about this shit :D

I was not trying to come off like that. Sorry if I did. I just did not remember all the link and stuff that was discussed in the past. I suggested the search because I remember alot of info being passed in the past, thats all. :wink: I know what you mean though, I hope that clears it up.

Hey, I just noticed this thread and thought I'd help you out. I operate Mighty Mouthguards in Canada and as far as I know, I'm the only person that offers this type of mouthguard. Link to the facebook fanpage albums for some examples of this mouthguard and others.

Thank you and thanks for your questions.
Derek D'Andrea
Mighty Mouthguards

Actually any custom mouthguard company that does custom designs can make this. Python has made them before.

Hey, I just noticed this thread and thought I'd help you out. I operate Mighty Mouthguards in Canada and as far as I know, I'm the only person that offers this type of mouthguard. Link to the facebook fanpage albums for some examples of this mouthguard and others.

Derek D'Andrea
Mighty Mouthguards

Think you might be about 4 1/2 years too late....:icon_chee

But the more mouthguard companies out there the merrier!And the toothy gold guards look nice!

There are a number of custom guard makers that do fangs. Scott at Python Guards has some nice ones, as do I believe Mighty Mouth Guards. Both of those makers have photos on their website's of custom designs they have made. And, both seem to do exceptionally nice graphics.

:icon_chee

Derek D'Andrea
Mighty Mouthguards

You have some really nice guards. I think my next guard will be from you.

Derek D'Andrea
Mighty Mouthguards

You guys do have some nice mouth guards. Or just a really nice camera ;).

Back