Fan of both Ronda and Nunes, but is anyone who laughed at Nunes being female Rumble still laughing?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
True monster, the Lioness.

Also, TATE NEVER SUCKED. Mandy=destroyer.

She looked like she had above average testosterone levels for a female, although average for ATT standards

Damn, these threads are falling fast.

This is what happens with you have THE worse coach in MMA. There's no way Ronda should have looked so lost in the stand up and not been setting up the clinch after a year off. No improvement in her striking and zero game plan. As a Ronda fan I'm just super disappointed she seems to have worked on nothing at all in a year off

Well female Rumble could make anyone punch drunk. Just, I mean... how... she's awesome lol.
Oh I called it as did everyone else who knew Amanda's potential but we will still hear the excuses. It will be early stoppage....bad training camp....she wasnt ready. Or justify it by saying " lets see her do what Ronda was able to do!".....Who cares what she could do. She should retire. She has no need to go further.

She's a slightly smaller version of Cyborg. She's a well-rounded athletic fighter who hits like a dude.

Oh I called it as did everyone else who knew Amanda's potential but we will still hear the excuses. It will be early stoppage....bad training camp....she wasnt ready. Or justify it by saying " lets see her do what Ronda was able to do!".....Who cares what she could do. She should retire. She has no need to go further.
Totally, Amanda won fair and square. She would beat Ronda the majority of times, I still don't think she will defend as many times as Ronda because she will gas out at some point with her style but she's amazing.

FUCK CARDIO, Mandy is the truth lol.

Stupid fucking Edmond, wrong strategy again mother f...

She's a slightly smaller version of Cyborg. She's a well-rounded athletic fighter who hits like a dude.
She berserks and gasses herself faster than Cyborg but that's partly what makes her such a beast lol.

She berserks and gasses herself faster than Cyborg but that's partly what makes her such a beast lol.
She may actually hit harder than Cyborg. Cyborg flurries and throws combos. It would be a good fight, I'd like to see it.

She may actually hit harder than Cyborg. Cyborg flurries and throws combos. It would be a good fight, I'd like to see it.
Yeah, either Nunes would win early or Cyborg would outlast her and win late.

Can't not love somebody who throws 120% into every blow in any case lol.

Yeah, either Nunes would win early or Cyborg would outlast her and win late.

Can't not love somebody who throws 120% into every blow in any case lol.
Nunes has very good accuracy and range, although Ronda's head was pretty much a stationary target. She countered her beautifully over the top of Ronda's flailing arm punches. It really did look like Ronda froze in the moment and forgot everything she had ever trained.

Nunes is the female rumble insofar as she fights bitches who practices on yoga mats.

Really though, Ronda had 0 defense. After the first hit landed, Ronda did nothing but charge forward with shitty punches. She didn't move her head. She didn't put her hands up. She didn't change levels. That fight coming after the Cruz Garbrandt fight just highlighted how bush league it was.

Back