Fan ejected for horribly offensive sign at recent AEW event

This was a layup. A talented performer could've made a whole show out of just roasting this dude holding the sign. There's so much of trans acceptance that will never happen because no one's allowed to engage them as humans - with all the drama, comedy, grey complexities that comes with it.

As far as offensive things in general - ratings would go up if wrestling was 5000% more horribly offensive across the board.

But! It's not allowed. And in the eyes of the politically correct - only straight white men are capable of tolerating abuse. Which is alright, I guess - you can be anything as a white dude - hero, villain, bad ass, geek, have fun, get roasted, etc. Meanwhile everyone else is locked in the expressionless cage of mediocrity by the PC police and its lemmings - most of whom are deranged, white, middle class brats who's ancestors owned slaves who project their shadow on the working class.

Would be cool if folks of other races and identity minority groups could participate in diversity of thought and character, but, again - not allowed by the woke types. Maybe - hopefully - in the future.
Don't count on AEW being the "pioneer" that rekindles a sense of humor to society. They've got Nylo Rose, Sony Kiss, and a guy with a "BLM" armband.

You don't know who this is, yet you claim that the guy with the sign is generating more heat than the "entire AEW roster"?
The entire roster's been working their ass off making no impression on @Patrick Jane while this one guy does it with just a sign. What exactly are you confused by?
Don't count on AEW being the "pioneer" that rekindles a sense of humor to society. They've got Nylo Rose, Sony Kiss, and a guy with a "BLM" armband.
What sucks is that they could do it. It's literally within their reach, they don't even have to change their political views or anything. Just fucking have fun. Roast the right, roast "transphobes", put a plant fan with the same sign in the next show and have someone beat him up with a dildo and write an apology with it on the floor of the ring with his blood. I don't ducking care - just have fun.

You don't know who this is, yet you claim that the guy with the sign is generating more heat than the "entire AEW roster"?
Definitely. After watching 4 shows, i can barely even remember the names of 10 % of those jobbers on their roster. That bland guy in the picture apparently didn't do a good job as an entertainer either. If the heels on their roster did a good job i would not only know them but hate them too.

Definitely. After watching 4 shows, i can barely even remember the names of 10 % of those jobbers on their roster. That bland guy in the picture apparently didn't do a good job as an entertainer either. If the heels on their roster did a good job i would not only know them but hate them too.
LOL! Your "Location" says all I need to know about you.

"Daring to be trans...in the women's division"?

What's so daring about being a 250+ biological male wrestling 65-lb Riho???
Because idiots will give her shit every day of her life for it. Same people will cry and change their profile picture when Hana Kimura commits suicide but give people abuse constantly for no reason.

Because idiots will give her shit every day of her life for it. Same people will cry and change their profile picture when Hana Kimura commits suicide but give people abuse constantly for no reason.
By "give her shit every day", do you mean spew facts?

That's the problem with all of this, "This has to stop, we can't be harassing people like this", then turn around and say "Kacy Catanzaro wasn't wearing a mask, let's get her!" then when it happens to someone they happen to like "Look at these pieces of shit harassing this person I like... what's this? Someone said something I disapprove of! LET'S GET THEM!!"

I remember when it happened to James Gunn, James Gunn gleefully jumped in on dogpiles of people for old shit that came forward. Then it happens to him, and all of a sudden, the same people turn around and say "Why are we going after him for decade old tweets?!"

This constant "Rules for thee, but not for me!" bullshit.

That's the problem with all of this, "This has to stop, we can't be harassing people like this", then turn around and say "Kacy Catanzaro wasn't wearing a mask, let's get her!" then when it happens to someone they happen to like "Look at these pieces of shit harassing this person I like... what's this? Someone said something I disapprove of! LET'S GET THEM!!"

I remember when it happened to James Gunn, James Gunn gleefully jumped in on dogpiles of people for old shit that came forward. Then it happens to him, and all of a sudden, the same people turn around and say "Why are we going after him for decade old tweets?!"

This constant "Rules for thee, but not for me!" bullshit.
Cancelling someone is just a way to harass and abuse people while feeling morally superior.

Cancelling someone is just a way to harass and abuse people while feeling morally superior.

There's a youtube channel I watch called Beige Frequency, he's done some pretty fun documentary style videos on O&A, Brendan Schaub and MMA, but he did a response video to a video that was saying "Cancel Culture doesn't exist", and BF brought up an interesting point, because the video he was responding to was saying that they were "against some random person getting abuse for saying something dumb on Twitter".

Beige basically said something like "Well, what's the difference between that, and a famous person? They're still a person at the end up the day. But, it's easy to dehumanise people, they're chuds, they're incels, they're Nazis, they're scum, they're pieces of shit, because it's easier to attack a thing to get your dopamine hit, and score points for the winning team, without considering the human aspect of it".

It kind of goes back to the whole thing with Jordynne Grace a couple of weeks ago, she's more than happy to send her followers after someone, but when she gets shit from Anthony Ogogo (after she literally said that he tried it on with her), it's "This place is toxic, I need to leave for a while" and then it's "How dare you bully Jordynne Grace off of Twitter!"

the worst thing about cancel, woke culture, and culture in general today, is that every side preaches acceptance and demands their voices be heard and respected, but actively reject all other voices and opinions while doing so.

i don't say this in support of any side of any issue, it's aimed at them all. there is no middle ground anymore, everyone and everything is my way or the highway... more people should honestly give less shits and just let people live without trying to force their beliefs.

the worst thing about cancel, woke culture, and culture in general today, is that every side preaches acceptance and demands their voices be heard and respected, but actively reject all other voices and opinions while doing so.

Exactly, this is it 100%. And they don't even realize the irony in it. They don't even realize how big of hypocrites they're being at all.

there is no middle ground anymore, everyone and everything is my way or the highway...

Also this is completely true as well. Everyone is so polarized. It's all either black or white, no shades of gray at all. And reality is full of all kinds of different shades of gray, hardly anything is ever totally black or white. I feel like social media is mostly to blame for that polarization of society.

2/10 if compared to WWF Attitude signs.

Nobody would have batted an eye at a sign like this back in the Attitude Era. A golden age for wrestling and a golden age of our society.

Just because someone is offended doesn't mean they are right

Back