Fan ejected for horribly offensive sign at recent AEW event

I wouldn't expect the troglodytes on Sherdog to understand anything concerning transgenderism.

Also, is that Kyle Rittenhouse holding the sign? Surely not though, as the sign was at least spelled correctly

What isn't offensive these days to all these woketards?

They're still giving Dave Chappelle a ton of shit when he was being as respecting as possible to those people, but he dared talk about it....

You're literally not allowed to say ANYTHING about trans people these days, other than "they are the greatest people ever and we must all bow before them because they are brave enough to change genders."

What isn't offensive these days to all these woketards?

They're still giving Dave Chappelle a ton of shit when he was being as respecting as possible to those people, but he dared talk about it....

You're literally not allowed to say ANYTHING about trans people these days, other than "they are the greatest people ever and we must all bow before them because they are brave enough to change genders."

There is nothing sadder than a middle aged man raging about woke or PC. Frustrated and worried about the world changing around them. You’re louder than they are.

No but if someone pays money for a ticket they should be able to bring it. During attitude era there were signs every week about Chyna having a penis and they never got thrown out. We live in a pussified society

So when MJF has a match, someone can bring a sign that says ***e?

This isn't the attitude era and times change. This idiot just donated money to a millionaire because he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize by getting thrown out on his ear.

Decency matters and if you don't like it, don't attend and don't watch.

So when MJF has a match, someone can bring a sign that says ***e?

This isn't the attitude era and times change. This idiot just donated money to a millionaire because he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize by getting thrown out on his ear.

Decency matters and if you don't like it, don't attend and don't watch.

I dont watch and people like Nyla Rose are exactly why I dont. Womens wrestling was already the drizzling shits and now they add trans? I'll pass on that every time. Maybe that's why less than a million people watch wrestling every week

I dont watch and people like Nyla Rose are exactly why I dont. Womens wrestling was already the drizzling shits and now they add trans? I'll pass on that every time. Maybe that's why less than a million people watch wrestling every week

You can feel that way, no biggie. But stuff like that that just doesn't get under my skin.

As sensitive as de transgenda' community be about not hurtin' oda' sucka's's feelin's, we need t'make sho' nuff t'be sensitive towards dem

The funny thing about people annoyed with Nyla for daring to be trans and in the women's division is that it's never once been mentioned by AEW. They don't use it to score points or virtue signal, yet the ones who are against it constantly bring it up.

Back