Media Fan calls out Paul Felder for ducking Islam Makhachev; Felder calls fan a clown

Imagine thinking professional fighters are scared to fight.

Yes many of them are, Darren Till, GSP, Nick Diaz to name but a few talked about how scared they are to take fights. Darren Till even explained it got so bad before one of this fights, forgot who it was, he said he was tempted to make up an injury.

You gotta have a pretty low IQ to think that’s a legitimate reason as to why people don’t want to fight Islam. These same fighters that are apparently worried about Islam pulling out are accepting fights during a pandemic when any fight could be called off due to a positive Covid test from either side.
Oh really....can you please provide criteria on what would conclude as a low iq? Try not to use Google

I don't think Felder is fighting anyone until after he competes in that triathlon he's been training for. I think that happens next month.

Yes many of them are, Darren Till, GSP, Nick Diaz to name but a few talked about how scared they are to take fights. Darren Till even explained it got so bad before one of this fights, forgot who it was, he said he was tempted to make up an injury.
Thats not a fear of fighting, thats s fear of losing.

Most of it is anxiety related imo and not from a fundamental fear of fighting....how can it be, its their chosen career?

Thats not a fear of fighting, thats s fear of losing.

Most of it is anxiety related imo and not from a fundamental fear of fighting....how can it be, its their chosen career?

No, not just fear of losing, GSP talked about it. He had massive anxiety attacks before fights. Nobdoy likes being punched in the face. But fighters like the adrenaline of it, the training, the fight week, the competition. Do they actually like fighting ? Most of them will tell you no.

These kids nowadays need to learn how to behave and have some respect. Too many charlatans on the internet who would fucking shit their pants irl.

No, not just fear of losing, GSP talked about it. He had massive anxiety attacks before fights. Nobdoy likes being punched in the face. But fighters like the adrenaline of it, the training, the fight week, the competition. Do they actually like fighting ? Most of them will tell you no.

I get your point but I think it's a bit much to say they're afraid. Not enjoying something and doing it because it pays the bills and you're good at it is one thing, being literally afraid of another man in your weight class and avoiding fighting him out of fear is something altogether different.

Sounds like you're backing down...no worries bro
I don't even know what I'm backing down from? You're the one who had no argument when I refuted your ridiculous claim lol

But it's ok, sometimes I forget a lot of you have no interest in actually discussing things related to MMA

I don't even know what I'm backing down from? You're the one who had no argument when I refuted your ridiculous claim lol

But it's ok, sometimes I forget a lot of you have no interest in actually discussing things related to MMA
<Fedor23> you keep telling yourself whatever nonsense that makes you feel better

Islam is a can crusher, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davi Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz

And these 2 are in his top 5 best wins lol. Who's the best fighter he fought? Adriano Martins? Well that didn't go so well for him <45>

He had 2 options between Fiziev and Moises and of course he picked the easier fight. Now he wants to fight Tony on 3 fight losing streak
It's true. Fiziev is clearly the more dangerous opponent than Moises. I feel like Khabib's career was managed the same way though. Convenient matchmaking on the rise. Convenient pullouts too.

If a fighter cleary ducks a logical match up, they should get jumped in the rankings by that fighter.

Islam Vs Gregor is the only fight that really peaks my interests

Misleading thread title.

This is a butthurt Fabia/Diego fan not an Islam fan.

Misleading thread title.

This is a butthurt Fabia/Diego fan not an Islam fan.
I didn't say he was. I said he was a fan that was calling out felder for ducking islam. Which is what he's doing .

Looks like he's a diaz fan.

I didn't say he was. I said he was a fan that was calling out felder for ducking islam. Which is what he's doing .

Looks like he's a diaz fan.

I know you didn't say it and I don't think u meant it but it reads like it's an Islam fan. That's what I thought when I opened it and it took a double-take to notice he starts off talking about Fabia. Others read it the same way that's why some are attacking Islam and his fanbase.

If the title said Fan criticizes Felder's treatment of Fabia or similar it would be different.

Back