Famous people who everyone loves...except you

George Carlin. People are always posting a clip of his to make a point on a subject like he is this philosopher king. I even saw somebody post one of his clips to make some ridiculous point about medicine/sanitation and people were going along with it.

I always have a hard time liking people who aren't qualified to do as much lecturing as they do. The people who talk about how our government/economy/society should be without being qualified to do so are the worst for me. Discussion is great, but fire and brimstone arguing when no one knows what they're talking about is the worst.

I have a hard time hating any actor. It's hard to hate someone when they just express themselves and leave the rest to the fans. It also helps that I never look at actor/actress interviews, too.

Bugs Bunny.

There is nothing funny about this douchebag. He always fucking with someone. He was a troll before troll had a term. I watch cartoons praying that someone can finally get that arrogant jerk

Bugs Bunny.

There is nothing funny about this douchebag. He always fucking with someone. He was a troll before troll had a term. I watch cartoons praying that someone can finally get that arrogant jerk

You know what, while we are fucking on it...

How about this fucking ass hole.

jerry-mice-jpg.jpg

You know what, while we are fucking on it...

How about this fucking ass hole.

jerry-mice-jpg.jpg

Oh my god.

Don't even get me started on this **** blocking fuck

Remember that episode where Tom was trying to mack that female cat? And guess who decides to fuck it up?

Oh my god.

Don't even get me started on this **** blocking fuck

Remember that episode where Tom was trying to mack that female cat? And guess who decides to fuck it up?

Yeah
Dude is just mean to the core.

Jennifer aniston , i dont find her attractive at all and don't think she can act

Reese witherspoon- see above

LOL poster is saying "2/10 would not hit" about Aniston and actually trying to be serious...

Willam Dafoe. Don't like that dude, his face gets on my nerves.

Seth Rogan, while I like his movie and will watch him, his voice irritates the shit out of me. But he's a funny guy.

Conan O'Brien. People might not all love him or even like his show, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that they hate him.

I used to watch his late night show all the time in college. He seemed like a really relatable, nice guy; and, while maybe not being extremely funny, had enough cleverness and wit to make some pretty funny skits and monologues. I especially like his interviewing style.

Then...I watched the documentary "Can't Stop". It was on Netflix instant for awhile. Well, he seemed to treat his assistants and colleagues like shit, while constantly complaining about the whole Jay Leno debacle (which was bullshit) and basically telling the camera every chance he got how hard he worked.

He was going through a hard time, which I can respect, and definitely empathize with. It just seemed like on his show and in front of the camera, he likes to come off as this self-effacing everyman, which in reality, is complete BS

Daniel Tosh

Most people seem to love his show, but it's mainly the online videos that are funny, not him. I mean, it's not that he's not funny, but I really don't like him. He's blatantly racist and sexist. He also goes overboard far too often joking about rape. The one example that really pissed me off was the episode where they used security footage of a convenient store robbery. The robber was beating the shit out of the store clerk, and Tosh was just making fun of him. I'm sorry, but watching someone get their ass kicked while they are scared for their life is not funny.

Daniel Tosh

Most people seem to love his show, but it's mainly the online videos that are funny, not him. I mean, it's not that he's not funny, but I really don't like him. He's blatantly racist and sexist. He also goes overboard far too often joking about rape. The one example that really pissed me off was the episode where they used security footage of a convenient store robbery. The robber was beating the shit out of the store clerk, and Tosh was just making fun of him. I'm sorry, but watching someone get their ass kicked while they are scared for their life is not funny.

lighten up

Daniel Tosh

Agreed. Tosh is not funny at all.

He strikes me a privileged little brat who laughs at others misfurtunes

lighten up

No offense dude, but why should I lighten up about an asshole that jokes about raping a woman and makes fun of a man getting robbed and beaten? That is a textbook example of a good for nothing asshole. He doesn't deserve a television show after exploits like that no matter how funny he can be. He's only moderately funny to start.

FlyThai- Exactly. Now, there is a point where you can mock someone, and it is still funny. The thing is he goes way too over the top, and it's just not acceptable. I'm actually fairly lenient on these issues too. The videos where it shows someone doing something stupid, and they break their leg is still funny to me. Joking about raping a woman or making fun of someone being robbed and beaten is not funny at all.

In the end, if you laugh at the thought of a woman getting raped or someone getting robbed or beaten, I do not think you are a good person, and I really hope that happens to you.

Tyler Perry (everyone hates him but still)

I really hate him, but he is extremely popular. I just think he reinforces way too many negative stereotypes. It's not funny to me when that's the entire point of his comedy.

Will Farrell. Everyone thinks he's inventive and funny, but he's really obnoxious and unfunny. Okay, we got your schtick the first 60 times, let's try something new now.

I once heard someone say Farrell substitutes loud for funny. I thought it was pretty accurate.

Back