Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Jason Bermas breaks down what is (and isn't) included in the New York Times piece today:

What was the first victims relation to Dee again?

Last edited:
So every time an Irish athlete gets charged for Sexual Assault... we're going to all assume it's Conor?

Did anyone actually read that? People are just guessing that it's him because police don't release the names.
The name was leaked in conjunction with the last assault, so when they now state that it is the same person, we know who.

I don't know what happened. Did he try to kiss her? Idk. People do like money, I have to say. If she said no in any serious fashion, and he tried to keep going after, then he assaulted her.
He forced her to give him a BJ according to the reports

The name was leaked in conjunction with the last assault, so when they now state that it is the same person, we know who.
I understand that. It's also my understanding that there's no verification that even the first one was McGregor. Both situations were leaked by an undisclosed source, & nobody of any reckoning has said for sure that either situation is Mac.

You have to understand, I'm not backing Mac on this... I simply don't take to heart what an "undisclosed resource" says. I'm in no hurry to go on a witch hunt... I'm fine waiting for some real information.

Guys, it’s been a very informative few months, but I’m cutting now. The merging of these two threads has resulted in too many Contards being present for my liking.

Much respect to Bozharry, Lindelof, London MMA, Cluster, India, Msummerse and rest of the real gangsters :)

Hopefully will be back when this scummy imbecile has finally been charged.

Wish you all the best!

Yeah, there’s enough out in the open now that everyone knows the score. Regardless of whether he gets jail time or not his career is destroyed beyond repair at this point which is at least some of the justice served.

I remember saying to a friend a couple of years back that McGregor would either be dead or in jail by age 40 - but I would never have thought that it would get as ugly as this.

I still can’t believe it ended up like this.

Horrific.

Why’s he carrying on on Instagram and Twitter like nothing’s going on? I get his PR team have probably told him to keep up appearances and act normal but if you’ve been charged or are in the process of being charged with rape then you get accused again it doesn’t matter about keeping up appearances or anything you’re going to keep a low profile. That’s another thing that makes me think there’s a slight chance he hasn’t done it because why would you carrying on like normal if you know in a few months the whole world will know you’re a twice accused rapist, whether he gets convicted or not. Once it becomes public knowledge he’s been charged with rape (whether he serves prison time or not) his careers over, his whiskey and clothing lines will be finished also. There will be no way back for him, so I don’t know why he seems so relaxed on his social media. He clearly knows something we don’t, whether that’s he’s not the one being charged and he didn’t do it or that he’s paid the victim off and it has no chance of going to trial.

On the other hand, Dee’s social media has gone the other way and has basically gone radio silent so maybe she also knows something we don’t, in that he did it and he’s going down for it.

Guys, it’s been a very informative few months, but I’m cutting now. The merging of these two threads has resulted in too many Contards being present for my liking.

Much respect to Bozharry, Lindelof, London MMA, Cluster, India, Msummerse and rest of the real gangsters :)

Wish you all the best!

All the best.The tread has gotten a bit mad alright.It seems very aggressive.Stick around,The tread will go to shit with all these Larry Mc Gregor lovers.

Why’s he carrying on on Instagram and Twitter like nothing’s going on? I get his PR team have probably told him to keep up appearances and act normal but if you’ve been charged or are in the process of being charged with rape then you get accused again it doesn’t matter about keeping up appearances or anything you’re going to keep a low profile. That’s another thing that makes me think there’s a slight chance he hasn’t done it because why would you carrying on like normal if you know in a few months the whole world will know you’re a twice accused rapist, whether he gets convicted or not. Once it becomes public knowledge he’s been charged with rape (whether he serves prison time or not) his careers over, his whiskey and clothing lines will be finished also. There will be no way back for him, so I don’t know why he seems so relaxed on his social media. He clearly knows something we don’t, whether that’s he’s not the one being charged and he didn’t do it or that he’s paid the victim off and it has no chance of going to trial.

On the other hand, Dee’s social media has gone the other way and has basically gone radio silent so maybe she also knows something we don’t, in that he did it and he’s going down for it.
He forgets to make posts when the Irish papers write about him without mentioning his name lol but always puts out a controversial tweet when NYT puts out a whitewash of an article.

I doubt this will take a few months. https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...p-to-five-years-to-get-to-court-31267044.html
And he will always have loyal fans that wake up every day thinking about him.

Wish you all the best!
Well, we've all done a great job of collating whatever evidence is out there, and discussed its merits and implications. But we seem to have reached an impasse when Irish judicial timetables and norms means nothing else will happen ... until it happens.
But those of us who have been in this thread since the beginning know this is slam dunk. So see you back as soon as shit hits the fan, as it will certainly will do when the time arrives. :)
I agree that deluded contards will embarrass themselves until that happens, but please do come back and shove it in their faces as soon as the time arrives!

Last edited:

McGregor's lame tweet from a few hours ago is "See you in Moscow pussy"
Khabib's reply translates as 'Rapists are not welcome in Moscow'

McTap is done. It's over.
UFC need to cast him out as persona non grata. Dana should wash his hands of him.
He is damaged goods. Scum of the earth.

Damn Khabib owned him lol.

McGregor has been named as the Irish Sportstar by the Daily Mail in the UK online today

McGregor has been named as the Irish Sportstar by the Daily Mail in the UK online today

Conor McGregor or some other McGregor?

Please be sure before you lump CONOR into this

Conor McGregor or some other McGregor?

Please be sure before you lump CONOR into this
Sorry there are probably other McGregors' with giant ape tattoos on there chest I will be more careful next time

Sorry there are probably other McGregors' with giant ape tattoos on there chest I will be more careful next time
Mirror says he will be arrested for questioning and he has a presser in Moscow in a couple of days. How many more incidents before this shit is brought to court? They have enough evidence to show he is wild, bus attack, phone incident, pub punch and two rape cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back