Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was talked about over a week ago, how is this news now?

The sad part is that through all of this, Dana White continues to make statements about con-man rematching Khabib or facing the winner of Masvidal-Diaz. You know good and well that Dana is fully aware of all these allegations. All that whore cares about is money.

Not at all believable
Ofcourse many people would suck up to these stories since Conir is hated by many but im not one of them.
I let logic dictate my thoughts so therefore considering the sources in this case, moat likely not true
People like yourself that are in denial are whats really unbelievable, especially given what we know already about Conor.

Last edited:
People like yourself that are in denial are whats really unbelievable at this point given what we know already about Conor.
That post was written by me a long time ago
At that time there was no such allegations made against Conor to such an extent that there are today.
Now i also believe that there might be something to whats happening.
So do me and yourself a favor and shut the fuck up about it.

A second complaint came as the mixed martial arts star waited to see whether prosecutors would charge him in another case.

Conor McGregor, one of the biggest stars of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, is being investigated over a sexual assault allegation, the second such case in less than 12 months, according to people familiar with the matter.

The most recent allegation relates to a complaint that a woman in her 20s was sexually assaulted in a vehicle parked outside a Dublin pub last week, according to the people, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of Irish laws surrounding investigations. McGregor, a 31-year-old mixed martial arts fighter who is one of the world’s highest-paid athletes, has not been charged, and the police have yet to interview him about the allegation. He was already waiting to hear whether he would be charged following a complaint that he assaulted a woman in Dublin last December.

The Irish news media have reported on both sexual assault cases but without naming McGregor. Laws in Ireland restrict the news media from identifying individuals charged with rape unless they are convicted, which has not happened in either instance. News outlets reporting the identity of a suspect before a charge often face costly libel and breach of privacy lawsuits in Ireland. Publication after a charge is filed could lead to a more serious contempt of court indictment.

Newspapers and broadcasters have instead linked the two cases and typically described the suspect as a famous or well-known Irish sports star. Ireland’s police service, known as the Garda, declined to comment on the profession of the person accused of the second assault.

“Investigations ongoing and no arrests at this time,” a Garda statement said. “Owing to the nature of the investigation we will not be commenting further at this time.”

In August, five months after The New York Times first named McGregor in connection with the first sexual assault allegation, Dana White said he knew “zero” about it, before adding: “To be honest with you, the back-and-forth that I’ve had with him about that is that it’s not him — it’s somebody else. So I don’t know.”

The allegations have not been proved, and the existence of the investigations does not imply that McGregor is guilty of any crime.

“Conor McGregor is frequently the subject of rumors,” a publicist for the fighter said in an emailed statement. “He emphatically denies any report accusing him of sexual assault.”

For some reason these keep getting moved to the LW's even though major news outlets are reporting it today.

We are not allowed to talk about it on Sherdog.

Khabib bent Conor over in a cage in front of the public; I cant help but think what Bubba is gonna do to Conor. You do realize Pedos and Rapists are on the lowest part of the totem in prison. Plus he still hasnt got good enough TDD.

Conor could have a child prostitution ring, and with Dana and WME backing his defense, he'd get away with it no problem. Did he do it? Who knows. But it doesn't matter either way because there is no way he's going down if he did.

Last edited:
This dipshit needs jail time and some serious ass kicking.

UFC should ban fighters with criminal records and reckless behavior.

What a piece of shit Conor has become.

Dude needs to drink his own liquor at his mansion with his family and only come out to fight and pay his bills.

I don't know what happened. Did he try to kiss her? Idk. People do like money, I have to say. If she said no in any serious fashion, and he tried to keep going after, then he assaulted her.

Holy crap.. Conor out here grabbin more pussies than our President.

Khabib bent Conor over in a cage in front of the public; I cant help but think what Bubba is gonna do to Conor. You do realize Pedos and Rapists are on the lowest part of the totem in prison. Plus he still hasnt got good enough TDD.
He will be spending a fortune paying for Kinahan protection in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back