Famous fights you haven't watched yet

what?! blasphemy! lol, man go watch all his fights right now! he's my favorite fighter. lot of great fights, his battle with carlos newton is one of the greatest ground fights ever

Haha, he's one of the many fighters I have in my list.

Once I've completed that list I will check out all of those fighters fights starting at UFC 1 or whatever I can find before that.

Can't wait to see the Fedor-Nog-CroCop part of history

Gsp vs Matt serra. My boyfriend at the time started whining about watching the fights at the bar, so I took him home right before the main event. I knew gsp would crush him and he did, and I never got around to watching it.

It was for many years until the war that was Henderson/Shogun. Shogun is involved in 3 of my top 5 favorite fights.

Me, too.

1. Jones vs shogun
2. Hendo vs shogun
3. Diaz vs daley
4. Shogun vs lil nog
5. Jones vs machida

Slyvia vs arvoloski 3

Wait is that famous?

247626_o.gif

any of the Frank vs Bas fights

Haha, he's one of the many fighters I have in my list.

Once I've completed that list I will check out all of those fighters fights starting at UFC 1 or whatever I can find before that.

Can't wait to see the Fedor-Nog-CroCop part of history

yeah, be sure to watch all of their fights leading up to the cro cop/fedor fight. the build up is what made that fight so important. and be sure to watch the bob sapp/nog fight! pure awesomeness lol. did you just recently get into mma?

247626_o.gif

any of the Frank vs Bas fights

watch any of the shamrock vs bas fights. the rnc ken puts on bas in their first fight and the knee bar he gets in their second are some of the slickest subs ever

Royce-Sakuraba...and I never intend on watching that fight, saw the last ten minutes and it was the most boring shit I've ever put myself through.

KZ vs Poirier. I didn't have Fuel at the time.

I hear it's top-notch, though
It really is worth the time, get on that shit ASAP.
Bendo vs Pettis
Same here, never get around to yet but I hear its pretty awesome.
It was for many years until the war that was Henderson/Shogun. Shogun is involved in 3 of my top 5 favorite fights.
Let me guess, the third Shogun fight is Shogun vs Machida 1?
Forest v Shogun 1. Not by choice either: my dad, grandpa and I ordered the ppv, but it kept blacking out and we actually completely missed this fight. God damn did it suck.

Also, Diaz/Condit
Haven't seen either of these. I wanted to watch Diaz Condit on YT but it takes forever to buffer the fights on YT
Saku/Royce

I've 7/9 rounds and now I can't find the last two :(

Shogun/ Jones (purposely) and Frank/ Tito (sadly)

Back