Famous fights you haven't watched yet

A vast number of shooto fights.....mainly been wanting to watch more rumina sato and old Hayato Sakurai.

Bendo vs Guida, Weidman vs Munoz, Barry vs Del Rosario, Stipe vs Struve, Marquardt vs Woodley

I have never seen Diaz vs. Condit. That was the only event I missed last year.

Penn vs Serra

Not really too famous but this is one fight I have yet to see that I have always wanted to, I've seen some highlights here and there and know the result but I'm a big fan of both and think it would be a great fight.

Royce Gracie/Sakuraba

I've also never seen this... I've had the DVD for a long time but can't bring myself to watch 2 guys fight each other for an hour and a half, especially since I already know the result.

I've pretty much seen every major org fight.

i'm not sure i've seen couture/ricco rodriguez

i think there are some of those 10-30 ufc's i havent seen, not sure. I have to get on top of that.

Well when you get so used to watered down mma I can understand how you lose the ability to appreciate the classics.

Feel free to explain that logic. Before the Zuffa purchase I watched nothing but PRIDE (all of it). Then I branched out. So what you're saying is that PRIDE was watered down MMA and prevented me from enjoying a famous PRIDE fight.

Either way, your comment was idiotic.

As for the actual topic, I just remember that there's quite a bit of Rumble on the Rock I haven't seen. That promotion did a have few famous fights.

Feel free to explain that logic. Before the Zuffa purchase I watched nothing but PRIDE (all of it). Then I branched out. So what you're saying is that PRIDE was watered down MMA and prevented me from enjoying a famous PRIDE fight.

Either way, your comment was idiotic.

I hate to speak for someone else, but I think his comment was more of a response trying to explain away the baffling fact that you, as an MMA fan, didn't enjoy Shogun vs Rogerio. For the vast majority of people, that fight is an all-time classic and has something for everyone.

But to each his/her own.

Any Ufc Event between 10 and 50. The first 6 rounds of Gracie v Sakuraba. AINT GOT NO TIME FOR THAT

Fedor vs. Cro Cop - I seen parts of it but never sat down and watched the entire thing.

This thread is enlightening to see so many people haven't seen such huge fights.

I've basically seen everything and anything regarding MMA, but part of me is jealous of you guys who haven't seem some of the classics. Even though you probably know the results, there is so much joy to be had witnessing them for the first time.

Hell I go back and watch great fights from the past regularly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back